• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Control: More PS3 Rumors + Keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey hey! Today's update is brought to you by Angel Ang, a KHInsider reader from the Philippines! She's sent in quite a bit and I thank her very much for it!

First off, we have a scan given to us from KZone, a magazine in the Philippines. The magazine goes over Square Enix's upcoming lineup of Final Fantasy games, but makes sure to mention Kingdom Hearts, stating that, in an interview with IGN, Nomura confirmed a new Kingdom Hearts Series to be on the Playstation 3.

Time to investigate!

To view magazine thumb, investigation, and keyblade collection: Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

Apollo

Silver Member
ya I agree that is pretty creative better than I could make!

[√]Genuflect
And i would like to meet her here...cause we live in teh same country!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^That sounds a little creepy, but I guess its always nice to meet fans you share background with. ^_^; I have her contact information but am not sure if I can give it out. Hopefully she joins the forums!

Apollo

Silver Member
lol ^ yes that would be nice if she did join than keybearer you could be buddies!

whiskeyii

The statement regarding that the PS3 will be the platform for Kingdom Hearts III may actually be true. While digging through Google for the Kingdom Hearts "Fairytale of Light", I came across this site with multiple Nomura and Square-Enix interviews. Here's the link: Summary of Kingdom Hearts Interviews - Kingdom Hearts 3 In the interview titled "Kingdom Hearts Extreme (2007), this question is asked by the interviewer to the Square-Enix Marketing Manager: 'What is the future of Kingdom Hearts like?' The manager replied: 'Well Kingdom Hearts III is going to be released on PS3 and we will see what we can do with that.' If this interview can be found on other sites aside from the aforementioned, it may, in fact, prove the statement at the start of this post to be true.

Smallz

Website
www.myspace.com
*Trying SOOOOOOO hard not to turn this into a console supremacy war*
Well, until a more reliable source appears, one can only dream...
*Sigh* Sexy PS3, You and Square be makin' a baby...*Random mutterings*

kaede hasegawa

I woud like to meet Angel! 'Cause i live also in the philippines... the keyblades were creative! if only i could make one... *sigh*

14.png

How dare you say bunnies are stupid!!!

TwistedHeartz

PS3 seems like the most likely new gen console to be selected in my opinion :0 Portable I'd say psp, unless they were going for a more... interactive intention... Then i'd say DS... But I think KH might focus more on story rather than gameplay in a way o_O

And the keyblades look great! ^^ Makes me want to make one ;O; ... *searches things around house to make oneee*

XemnasLFSolidor

ugh. and I thought adding "Col. Xemnas" at the end of that email will make Monkey post my name as Col. Xemnas... *slightly annoyed* I even included "XemnasLFSolidor" at the end.

haha... as for the keyblades, who knows, I'll proabbly make instructions someday... *grins* who knows, I ran out of sticks.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The statement regarding that the PS3 will be the platform for Kingdom Hearts III may actually be true. While digging through Google for the Kingdom Hearts "Fairytale of Light", I came across this site with multiple Nomura and Square-Enix interviews. Here's the link: Summary of Kingdom Hearts Interviews - Kingdom Hearts 3 In the interview titled "Kingdom Hearts Extreme (2007), this question is asked by the interviewer to the Square-Enix Marketing Manager: 'What is the future of Kingdom Hearts like?' The manager replied: 'Well Kingdom Hearts III is going to be released on PS3 and we will see what we can do with that.' If this interview can be found on other sites aside from the aforementioned, it may, in fact, prove the statement at the start of this post to be true.

That Kingdom Hearts Extreme interview was proven false the day it was released

boo_shoe2000

Monkey-sir could you give me contact info. we live in the same country too and i also wanna meet her. finally someone i know with the same age who also loves KH. I also have a keyblade here but it's full metal and i'm too lazy to post it here so just watch this link.
Sora Keyblade Replica - Inspired by Kingdom Hearts Video Game

I was also gonna have the cloud sword but it got sold out.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow, if I were you Angel Ang I would be severely weirded out by the number of random unknown anonymous potentially dangerous people on the internet who now want contact information in order to find where you live and meet you

rando

Hey hey! Today's update is brought to you by Angel Ang, a KHInsider reader from the Philippines! She's sent in quite a bit and I thank her very much for it!

First off, we have a scan given to us from KZone, a magazine in the Philippines. The magazine goes over Square Enix's upcoming lineup of Final Fantasy games, but makes sure to mention Kingdom Hearts, stating that, in an interview with IGN, Nomura confirmed a new Kingdom Hearts Series to be on the Playstation 3.

Time to investigate!

To view magazine thumb, investigation, and keyblade collection: Kingdom Hearts Insider - Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix

g what a coincidens i live in the Philippines 2

rando

Wow, if I were you Angel Ang I would be severely weirded out by the number of random unknown anonymous potentially dangerous people on the internet who now want contact information in order to find where you live and meet you

i made a keyblade myself but of cors not as good as angels

Ranger_vega87

The Keyblades Angel Ang made are cool and creative.

Although it might be too soon to tell I think KH3 will probaly be on the PS3. Although the way the PS3 is doing right now makes me wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back