• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RUINS OF UNKNOWN -- [ sign-ups + ooc thread ]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN! Thank yew! :D

RUINS OF UNKNOWN
a kingdom hearts roleplay

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have been invited to witness a sight to behold!
A once-in-a-lifetime event!

...You see that? That was your world.
It's dead now.
It's mine now.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!
YOUR WORLD IS GONE. AND SO ARE YOU.​

First strike -- the Keyblade Masters.
Second strike -- the Heartless.
Third strike -- the worlds.

The Heartless were stopped. The Organization was defeated. The worlds that were once blissfully unaware of chaos and danger faced those threats and were saved from them, thanks to a Keyblade wielder named Sora.

For once, nothing happened -- for once, there was no danger.

Then someone found Sora, Riku, and King Mickey in the World that Never Was... each of them ripped to pieces.

The last Keyblade Masters, even Keyblade wielders, were gone and the worlds were unprotected from the threat that started the end of the worlds: the Parasites.

With the Keyblade Masters gone, dark creatures started to flood the worlds. People called them Heartless, but they weren't. They were creatures unheard of, extinct since an event that happened a decade ago, and they formed out of darkness and the negative emotions (fear, hatred, jealousy) of others. Their re-existence went back to the threat: the Parasites.

One by one, the worlds are attacked by the dark creatures and the Parasites. The worlds are falling, but aren't being destroyed. Stars blink out in the night sky, yet the worlds remained; albeit shells of their previous selves, along with shells of its inhabitants.

What do the Parasites want? Power? Chaos? Or just destruction? Whatever it may be, it seems as though nothing can stop them.

The only ones that can stop these threats are the Keyblade Masters. Keyblades will choose new wielders to fight this and protect the worlds, right? Yet no such wielders have appeared and more worlds are falling.

To some, it doesn't matter if the Keyblade Masters are the only ones who can stop this. They still trying to fight back. But destiny says otherwise and will fight those who want to protect the worlds. Suddenly, the Unversed want to kill them and the Parasites, seeing them as threats, want to control them. Even the worlds are fighting back against them. How do you save the worlds when it's not in your destiny to do so?

But they still fight back, finding any means to stop the Parasites' destructive rampage. Perhaps, somehow, there's a way to stop the Parasites; perhaps it's somewhere in the Realm Inbetween, in the pathways beneath the worlds! Destiny will fighting against them, using everything in its power to let the heroes fail and the Parasites win.

Would you die for something you're not meant to save?​

about & theme
Eep, have to throw out a couple of random notes here really quick; to set some things straight, I guess? XD; First off, this is very much an alternate universe roleplay, since some things normally wouldn't occur in the KH universe. (Like the Realm Inbetween =/= the Realm Between. ...yeah, that's an oh-so-original name there ya got there, rena *headdesk* 'cuse me, i didn't realize there was something with that name already in the kh universe D: ) Second, this is kinda Birth by Sleep and Castle Oblivion-influenced. Even though this is a post-apocalyptic roleplay and focuses a lot on darkness and such, it would be cool to explore stuff like memories and stuff. Not necessary, but it would be cool. O:

Lastly... going to Disney attraction worlds would be cool. ...just so you know. Not necessary, but still. ;w; can we do that guys pweaseeeeeeee

Okies, yeah. XD; This doesn't really explain much, but yosh! Onward with the roleplay! :D

rules
001: Please try your best to keep your posts as literate as you can! (Meaning good capitalization, spelling, and grammar) No, your posts don't have to be perfect. As long as they're legible and understandable, it's fine! :)
002: Godmoding and powerplaying are both prohibited and, if you are warned 3 times for both, you will be asked to leave. The only instance where powerplaying is acceptable is when you are allowing someone else to control your character. Otherwise, all of that is completely prohibited.
003: Romance is fine, just keep it PG-13! (if you do anything gross, i will punch you >.> 'cause dat's groooooooss... and not really allowed on the forum, so yeah. D: )
004: Violence, blood, gore, all of that fun stuffs are okay as well, just keep it PG-13.
005: Please be active! You're only required to post 3 - 4 times a week. If you fall behind, don't hesitate to ask for a summary and a way to jump back in. If you haven't posted in about 2 weeks to a month, I'll poke you and see if you're still in the RP. If you don't think you can keep up, please don't join.
006: No mary-sues or gary-stus please! THEY WILL BE POKED! :D ...Horribly. It'll hurt. D: Please think of the poor characters! ;___;
007: There are either no keyblades or only 3 keyblades allowed in the RP, but I'm going to leave this up to you guys a bit. For more info on this, see the spiffy keyblade section of the post! O:
008: Everyone is welcome at any time, so no need to ask!
009: If you've read the rules, please include the phrase "Hey, buddy! I'm speaking in an accent that's beyond her range of hearing!" with your template. Bonus points (and a cookie!) if you know where that's from :D
010: Last but not least: HAVE FUNNNNNNN! :)

the parasites
The Parasites are both dark creatures and humans. When a heart is lost and a Nobody appears, sometimes their heart doesn't create a Heartless. Sometimes, a heart simply goes into darkness and creates a humanized form out of the emotions and memories the heart has, this form acting out of these emotions and memories but not regarding them as their own.

But, they're just a dark form -- if they stay in the darkness, they can live forever, as long as they have that heart. But, if they leave the darkness, they can lose their form and disappear. Many of them want to leave the darkness, but they can't do so without a form that will disappear in an instance because of the light. The Parasites find their Nobodies and offer their heart back, but, rather than letting them be complete, they merge with their Nobody and take the Nobody's control from them. They can also control others, by injecting part of their darkness into them; however, their control over them is weaker and the hosts can fight back for control more easily.

Now the Parasites have brought back the Unversed and taking over the worlds, but what exactly do they want?

those fighting destiny
The protagonists, heroes, etcetc. of the RP are those who are actually brave enough to fight the Parasites, despite it not really being possible to do so. Some are aware of what's going, while others learned of it upon escaping their worlds. They want to fight back, but the Keyblade Masters are the only one who can save the worlds and destiny wants to keep it that way.

However, there's one way for them to save the worlds: by accessing the pathways in the Realm Inbetween.

the keyblades
This is something completely up to you guys, since it could be interesting but isn't completely necessary to the plot: do you guys want keyblades to appear in the roleplay? The only way they would be useful is to unlock keyholes to get into the Realm Inbetween, but some keyholes may already be unlocked/destroyed from the Parasites and the Unversed.

If there are keyblades, they won't be able to save the worlds (plot twisttttttt O: ), the Parasites will want to control the wielders so they aren't a threat anymore, and, most likely, people will expect the wielders to save everyone when they can't. It might be interesting, but it might be pointless.

Otherwise, the only canon characters with keyblades who can actually stop the Parasites and the Unversed are Terra, Ven, and Aqua. But Terra and Ven disappeared, while Aqua's in the Realm of Darkness; so technically, Aqua's the only one who can stop the Parasites.

If you guys want keyblades to appear in the RP, please post this along with your template or in your first post! Thank youuuu! :)

the realm of light [corrupted by dark]
Most of the worlds are unaware of the threat of the Parasites and the Unversed; most don't even know about the Keyblades or anything, thanks to the worlds being protected in the past. However, those who manage to escape their worlds, because of the Parasites destroying them, learn of what's going on, while some others already know.

The worlds that have been attacked and taken by the Parasites/Unversed are specifically destroyed: instead, they're shells of their former shelves, since their heart has disappeared. This can go two different ways, depending on the worlds: they either turn into wastelands (Think the worlds in the End of the World? Or even the concept art from Epic Mickey, specifically the early concept art. The wastelands are very grey and dark, though.) or desolate cityscapes.

The inhabitants of each world also still remain, since they couldn't escape fast enough. In some cases, some people get lucky and lose their heart, either disappearing or becoming Nobodies. But the majority of them come Heartless in a way: they're not Heartless yet, but are very slowly, and very, very painfully, becoming them. They act on instinct and act like Heartless, sensing anyone with a heart and trying to take it. Some of them have features of Heartless, like claws, antenna, etc., but all of them have yellow eyes. The process can't be reversed after they become Heartless, but if the world's heart is returned before they completely change, they change back into people.

the realm inbetween
The Unversed (and even the Parasites) travel through pathways beneath and between the worlds that can only be accessed through the keyholes of the worlds. These pathways become vital to saving the worlds, however, since it's the only way to access each world's heart.

These pathways are part of the Inbetween Realm, a realm that's not light, dark, twilight, or even nothing. They reflect the different worlds above them, mainly the specific world above them, and twist together different locations. It can be very dark in different places (think the worlds in the End of the World that are partially in destruction) and some locations from different worlds are compressed together, looking jagged and torn. Like the other realms, which are based on different elements like light and dark, the Realm Inbetween is rather electronic and based on data, though it doesn't specifically look like it.

Because, light and dark clash very extremely in the pathways, which means someone can be corrupted by darkness (or even light) very quickly or completely disappear, perhaps even losing their heart. To navigate the pathways, a device or a suit are used to create a protection from light and dark, though going through the pathways is still very risky.

characters
Original Characters:
Rize [Rize]
Wraith [KuroKaze77]
Jacob Gilchrist [HyperShadic]
Enzo [The Lionheart]
Hollow [HollowStorm]
Satoshi Hiyori [ThePromise]
Haruka [Darkfyre]

Keyblade Wielders:
Rena [Takushi Rena]
Derrick Alvaro [Aphex]

Parasites:
Aoi [Takushi Rena] - parasite leader
Malice [Jozi]
Shiori [King Wolfe]
Ryoko [Piercing Light]
Wrath [Aphex]

Canon Characters:
[none]

template
Name:
Side: [good, evil, neutral, etc.]
Heart: [light, dark, twilight, no heart]
Weapon:
Appearance: [Please include a description if you use an image!]
Personality: [Please make sure it's more than a few words.]
Bio:
Theme Song:

And that's it! :D If you have any questions, let me know and I'll answer them! Otherwise, we'll start once we get enough people. Thank youuuuuu! :)

Last edited:
Awards
Been playing Portal 2 huh? That game is a treat I tell ya.

I'm interested in this RP, I'll put up a template real soon!

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
This looks awesome. I'm probably not going to make a Keyblade wielding character. Though I would be fine with a new generation of Keybladers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

@Tags
L-150-2557-001.gif
. Trying to do better.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
+1 for keyblades

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Decided to grab and old KH modeled char for this. Never got to use him much but this seems like a pretty cool venue :3

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D8 you guys know if there's keyblades, they won't really be able to do anything to save the day 'cause of stuff and... yeahhhhh, okies, keyblades it is xD; I posted keyblade reservations on the first post, so if you want a keyblade, hurry and claim it! Anywhooooo...

@Jozi: Accepted! :D
@Sean: Sorta-kinda accepted? xD; Blargh, there's one thing up with your template that would be awesome if you can change, specifically about the two keyblades thing. If you could, could you please only have one keyblade? Thank yew! :) You'll be accepted after you change that.

Andandand wow, thank yew guys so much for the interest! ;w; I'll save spots for you 'n stuffs :D And Piercing Light, yupyup, definitely been playing Portal xD But it's so much fun! And Wheatley's awesome :B

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Alright sounds good. I'll edit it with my bio tomorrow.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Quick question, are the parasites able to be killed by non-keybladers? I'm just thinking about the 1000 heartless challenge, where Sora is the only one who actually drives back the heartless, but Cloud, Leon, Tifa, etc. are still able to kill them to help out. I understand that normal characters won't be able to stop the parasites, but I'm just wondering to what extent they can hurt them.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Sean: Okies! :D

@The Lionheart: ...I actually hadn't thought of that. xD; Crap! But that would make sense, especially since you mentioned to the 1000 Heartless fight. I guess the keyblades would be the only thing able to destroy them, but the Parasite would have to actually escape from its host body first, since the body acts like a shield and takes the hits for the Parasite; so that could be by destroying the host body or the Parasite willingly escapes. So... yeah, normal characters can't destroy the Parasites (specifically the actual Parasite), though they can fight them and harm them, but keybladers can. Anyone can harm/defeat a Parasite's host, though. Thank you for mentioning that! :)

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Thanks for answering my question, Rena! I really love this parasite mechanic, I think it will make an awesome roleplay. Hopefully, I can get a template going pretty soon (moving etc.). I'm pumped to get back into the RP scene.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Hey, buddy! I'm speaking in an accent that's beyond her range of hearing!"

Name:
Derrick Alvaro

Side: Good

Heart: Dark

Weapon:
Shadow's Requiem(KoD) - Unlike the other Keyblades, this one is unique in its own way. Instead of the standard hilt, the Shadow's Requiem's hilt is altered in the design of a tonfa. All though it can be wielded in front of its user, the weapon is also meant to be held behind its user and can be gripped by the short perpendicular handle or by the longer main shaft. In defense, if the handle is grasped then the shaft protects the forearm and hand while the knob protects the thumb. If both ends of the shaft are held, the shaft can be used to ward off blows and the handle can be used as a hook to catch the opponent's weapons.

The design is simple, the blade having a resemblance to that of a key. It is about eight inches in length, having a shade of charcoal all the way down to its handle. The handle is a shade of gray, the knob being charcoal just like the blade. A silver chain dangles from the end of the handle, having what appears to be a keychain hanging at the end of it. The keychain is a bit strange, its design being that of a heart with a black devil-like wing wrapped around half of it.

Appearance: Derrick stands at around 5"5, having somewhat of slim physique for his age. His jet black hair had been styled in a way where his hair was spiked in all different directions, in his case, called messy spikes. A pair of goggles with gray rims around the lenses are worn right above his forehead, never actually being placed over the boy's set of hazel eyes in which are brought out more thanks to his slightly tanned skin complexion.

The boy's attire consists of a black sleeveless hoodie and a white t-shirt worn underneath it. As for his lower half, the boy dons a pair of dark blue denim shorts which are quite baggy. But, luckily enough he has on a three-row studded belt in order to keep his shorts from falling down. A silver chain dangles from the boy's left pocket, being another one of his accessories. Lastly, Derrick wears his traditional yet infamous Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars(hi-tops). Instead of the usual bland, plain ol' white laces, he switched them up with red/black checkered laces instead.

Personality:
For someone his age, Derrick can be rather the wise-cracking type. Though, his trust can be easily be gained by others, that is if he can feel that they earned it. Aside from that, when it comes to fighting and protecting those around him, Derrick will never back down from anyone's side and will always be there to lend a helping hand no matter what happens. But, he tends to become a bit cocky when it comes to fighting, saying a few insults here and there just to toy with his opponents.

Though, as of lately, his behavior has changed quite a bit. He’s still somewhat portrays his cockyness towards others but winds up becoming serious at times. It’s due to the fact of the constant attacks from the Parasites that forced him to be this way, making him a tad cold and irate when he doesn’t mean to be. It ended up becoming a bad habit of his though.

Bio: Born and raised in Traverse Town for practically his entire life, Derrick is just an average teenager. Though, the only problem is that he cannot remember anything about his family. Yet, this didn't stop him from moving on with his life all though there are countless times where he would find himself questioning their whereabouts. The only people he could call family happened to be a group of young warriors that lived within the same district. They took him in every since he was just an infant, protecting him as he continued to grow. But, the boy is unaware that his so-called 'family' actually knows the truth about what had happened to his family. . .

It was only a year after Derrick was born, his brother Willis taking him to a Secret Passageway of his. That's where the boy first obtained his goggles in which his older brother handed them down to him. On the walk back home to the Third District, these shadow-like creatures began to spawn and invade Traverse Town. The young adults, led by a man named Leon, showed up and told Willis to find a safe area to hide. But instead of listening, he ended up going to their parents and told them to keep Derrick safe while he fought off the Heartless.

Unfortunately, as they made their escape, Derrick's brother ended up losing his life while trying to distract the Heartless. . .

With the infant, his parents try to outrun the creatures that plagued their home, only to find themselves cornered by them. All though they both lost their lives, Leon managed to save Derrick before the Heartless could ever harm him. From then on, Leon watched over the boy until one day as the Heartless returned and he was told to hide. When that failed and the Heartless actually found him, he figured that he would just face certain death but that didn’t quite go as planned. As they lunged forward, they were suddenly repelled back by a blinding light and actually struck fear on those that tried to harm him. Despite his lack of combat knowledge, he still managed to overcome them and from then on out, Leon and the others trained him over the years.

Though, the day they had decided to leave to Hollow Bastion, Derrick ended up refusing to do so and stayed behind on his home-world.

Now alone and feeling the need to protect his home, Derrick had encountered a few occurrences. These strange creatures ended up spawning about the town. At first, he figured it were simply the Heartless but upon taking a closer look, these creatures were much different compared to the Heartless. These beings were more relentless and violent and grew in numbers to the point where they overwhelmed the boy. But what could you expect? He’s the only one that’s left in the town to fend for himself and with no help, the boy is forced to constantly fight these new beings. Hiding was an option but even if he tried, they would still find him and because of this Derrick began to think about leaving Traverse Town. . .

Other:
All though they can't be seen, Derrick's upper body actually has more than just several scars. These are from the many confrontations he had with both the Heartless and Parasites.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
"Look - little metal ball, I can hear you.."

[Name]
– Shiori
[Age] – That's a weird concept for someone as twisted as me
[Gender] – Female
[Side] - Come on, isn't evil way too harsh? But yeah, I am evil <3
[Heart] - Dark

[Personality]

Shiori is the type of person to believe that she is perfect and that everyone else is inferior to her. Well, not really, she comes off like that probably because she really
does believe it. Shiori is a rather flamboyant genius; while she doesn’t flaunt her intellect per se she makes it obvious that she is certainly aware of her genius. She is sadistic and almost downright cruel to some people, but while I say this she isn’t the type to start picking fights. With some misguided sense of invincibility she believes she is untouchable due to how easily manipulative people are, she claims that she is a know-it-all and that there is nothing in the world that she doesn’t know. A self-proclaimed genius she tends to look down on anyone she deems appropriate but otherwise she shrugs people off.

Shiori is brutally honest to people especially when it comes to her opinion about them or anything akin to that. She is straightforward and cuts to the chase when explaining her distaste of people, she isn’t the type to start conflicts considering she is rather cowardly and would proudly leave as soon as something seems to be going bad. She doesn’t like the icky mess that comes with fighting and would much rather have others do it. She loves messing with situations from the background and control things to watch them play out, while she is an instigator she isn’t fond of boring fights. Shiori isn’t hesitant when displaying her distaste for something. Rather conservative and calm-mannered she doesn’t like jumping into things without thinking.

Shiori is a big eater. With a seemingly endless appetite she is the type to down food as fast as someone could dish it out, she eats more food in a day than how someone would in a week. She claims this is because she has a growing body and needs the extra energy but then turns out to say it is related to her abnormality. Shiori is rarely seen without some sort of food in her hand, and because of this bottomless pit of a stomach that she has her outlook on food is rather odd. She tends to think cooked noodles are a type of drink while chicken is a little snack comparable to chips.

[Appearance]

At 5’5’’ Shirori has the appearance of a puny little kid unfit for this world and more likely to be at McDonalds playing in the park. She has rounded out features and puffy cheeks indicative of her youthfulness, with bright green eyes and a mess of brown hair cropped over her face framing it nicely with individual bands of hair acting as bangs she looks so innocent and cute. She has a thin body that is shapeless underneath her clothes; her peach complexion seems to give her a radiant quality.

Shiori wears a white shirt that is neatly button up with black fin-like designs cutting through the cloth barely resembling a shark. Her sleeves are far too big as they overextend her arms and cover her hands neatly; her cuffs and collar are bright gold contrasting against the black designs. She has on blue jeans with color markings scribbled over the legs. Shiori isn’t considerate to her clothes either since she tends to spill her food over her top, a shame really.

[Power]

[Void Eater]

An abnormality that, she claims, to give her the ability to absorb anything and everything around her. She isn’t able to, say, touch a steel pipe and absorb its material for personal or augmentative purposes. She is, essentially, able to become “one” with anything that comes in contact with her. It is a bit hard to explain this but her power is selective, if she were to, say, come in contact with fire she would be able to absorb the fire and render it harmless. How she goes about the absorption is rather unique, she “eats” whatever she wants to absorb. But here is the weird part, whenever she wants to absorb something her head is contorted to a wicked form. It becomes a giant black blob-like
thing with bright yellow eyes and a large scarred opening that looks like her mouth, her method of speech isn’t altered in any way but it looks so disgusting to be honest.

It isn’t like Shiori is able to absorb everything as she claims above. She seems to have difficulty absorbing anything twice as big as her or anything moving at impossible speeds. But the ability has another side-effect. When she absorbs something she is able to expel it out in any manner she deems fit, so she is able to, in theory, take something she absorbed and use it to alter herself. She hasn’t shown any ability in something like this and only seems to be content with using this power to redirect projectiles.

A theory behind this ability implies an impossibly infinite capacity for whatever she had absorbed and manipulated to her own whim. It is difficult to say what kind of things she is able to specifically do with those objects but redirection of momentum seems to be an extremely likely one; in short - speedy thing goes in, speedy thing goes out. However there is another side to it where she can, supposedly, create something as wicked as her as a result of this power. Where she is able to take in something and instantly infect it with her chaotic nature to create a disastrous power, she can probably even infect the pure and innocent.

[Bio]

She doesn't remember about her life. She just remember that one day she just came to be, she had effectively popped into existence, she wasn't able to grow or age and she stayed as she was for a very long time. The first thing she noticed was her unquenchable appetite. Nothing was enough to satisfy her and she kept on trudging through life consuming all and laying waste to everything that interrupted her meal, still she remains unsatisfied with everything.

Awards
"Space?!!... SPACE!!!"

Name: Ryoko
Side: "Oh look a bag of puppies!" *punt*
Heart: Dark

Weapon: Black Blood - Her blood is infused with the power of darkness. She has to cut herself to use the ability, but that hardly bothers her. It pours out in the form of a murky black liquid and can be controlled by her will. It can be formed into various shapes and even crystallized to attack her foes. It also contains a potent venom, which if it get's into someone's blood will cause extreme pain in small douses, hallucinations in moderate amounts, and finally paralysis in large douses.

Appearance: Ryoko stands at 5 feet, nine inches tall. She has straight obsidian hair that falls down to her hips. She has a modest figure, and a beautiful face that is framed nicely by her hair. Her mouth and nose are petite and cute, however her eyes are... Unsettling, as they are always slanted in a haunting fashion, and the blue in them is like azure steel, cold and empty.

Personality: Ryoko at first seems like an all-around normal young woman; however her heart and mind have surrendered to the darkness of the world a long time ago. She has a smile, that’s as fake as a crocodiles. She has a calm and charming demeanor, which betrays her inner sadist. She has no problem killing, maiming, or torturing those that she finds a 'blemish' upon the world. In fact she gets off on it. It's the only time she has an honest smile. Seeing the look of despair and hopelessness in someone is ecstasy to her.

Bio:: Ryoko was born into an abusive home in Twilight town, her parents would fight, and often things would become violent. She saw it all, and to her it was normal, she hated the noise, but it was normal to her. In school she would laugh and play, those around her were oblivious to the upbringing she had. It was one day when she came home late that she found out that perhaps things were not so normal. There was yelling, which she ignored, however while in her room she heard a loud sound like thunder come from downstairs. A few seconds later the same sound filled the house. A child of only 7 years old, she found it odd that there was thunder with no rain outside, so she went downstairs. The house was silent, and at first she thought that her parents had left. However entering the living room she was surprised to see both her mother and father, dead.

The police arrived, on call from neighbors about hearing gun shots. Entering the house they were greeted by a smiling little girl.
"Hello Mr. Policeman, it's so nice and quiet now..."
Ryoko ended up in an orphanage, a rundown place in Twilight Town. Things there were pretty much the same as they were at home, only she would often be the victim of abuse. Wither it was fellow orphan or the caretakers, it was an endless cycle of hatred. It wasn't until she was 16 that she found her inner sadist. One of the caretakers thought it would be okay to take advantage of her, which is up to the point she smashed his head in with her bare hands. After that she couldn't get enough, the blood, the victim's cute hopeless face, their screams of agony, it was sublime! For a while she got her kicks with whatever scum she could find, murderers, wife beaters, she would prey upon them like a lioness would her food.

The rest of her memories are a blank, she doesn't remember how she lost her humanity and became a Parasite, only that she stole her Nobody's form so she could walk outside of the darkness.

Theme Song: Trail of Blood

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE >w< so much space, gotta see it all ;w; And eep, sorries for the delay! 8D;

@Aphex, King Wolfe, Piercing Light: accepted! :)

Rize

EDIT:

I’ve been developing this character for some time, so parts of the template are long; please bear with me! In addition, a suggestion: For worlds that have not been destroyed yet (if any), we consider their world music to be normal. For all destroyed worlds, we consider it to be “Night of the Dark Dream” (normal) and “Night of Tragedy” (battle), both used for the Realm of Darkness in BBSFM. It certainly fits the dark, desolate, dead world theme quite well.

In addition, please let me know if Rize’s use of the Corridors of Darkness and Lanes Between isn’t acceptable (I’m assuming that the Realm Inbetween and the Realm Between aren’t the same, and that the Realm Between = Realm of Twilight. I hope I read the first post right!).

Also, as much as I enjoy the accent quote, I hope you don’t mind my use of this one…

-------

“I don’t want your stinking lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see Life’s manager! Make Life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons; do you know who I am?! I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down… with the lemons! I’m going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! [hacking cough]”

"Burn his house down! He's saying what we're all thinking!"

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KuroKaze77

"The Fact Sphere is incredably handsome"

Name: Wraith
Side: Good (Anti-Hero)
Heart: Dusk
Weapon: CURRENT: Twin Gauntlets. (google "Demon Brothers") These gauntlets where made by Dr. Finklestein himself. They are made of a synthesis of orichalcum and adamantite. The gauntlets are mainly used to channel and control Wraith's electrical powers into usefull tools and weapons. The elecrticity can be channeled into the gauntlets to either enchance close-combat capabilities, or to be used as long-range projectiles. A retractable chain is in each gauntlet, wich can be used to bind foes and then pumped with electricity to either paralyse or kill the captured target.
Fighting Style: Wraith's powers and weapons allow him to fight at all 3 ranges. He can shoot bolts of lightning at targets for long range combat, use his gauntlets built in chains for mid range, and his actual gauntlets for close range. He is able to move at incredably high speeds in and out of combat.
Appearance: Wraith has long ragged black hair, and purple-magenta eyes. He He dresses in tattered all black garbs, and a long, black hooded cloak that flairs out into ragged ends, which covers his black combat boots. When not in battle, his gauntles turn into black gloves with white fingers. (If its not a good description, google "Tensa Zangestu".)
Personality: Cold and quiet, Wraith doesnt really say that much. But when he does, people listen. His cold and indifferent attitude can sometimes come across as angry and spiteful. The only time his personality changes is when someone close to him becomes mortally injured. He becomes overwhelmed with blood-lust, causing his attack to become more sporatic and less contolled, while also becoming more powerful. This personality will only dissapear after all potential threats are eliminated. Afterwards, his strength is cut down to about half.
Bio: Born in Halloween Town, Wraith was orphaned at the age of 6. This experience had caused him to seclude himself from others, spending most of his time reading books. At the age of 12, He was made the apprentice of Dr Finklestein himself. For 5 years, he trained under the docter. Soon, he was unanimously titled as the 2nd most intelligent person in Halloween Town. 4 months after his 17th birthday, the world of Halloween Town was attacked by Parasites. While fighting off the parasites, he was knocked unconsious, unknowing of the fact that his world has fallen.
Themes:
Casual: 東方 [String Quartet] U.N Owen Was Her
[video=youtube;ycHQOxtwy4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycHQOxtwy4k[/video]
Battle: Chaos (Selfmade Song)
[video=youtube;EtQnAu3X68w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtQnAu3X68w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]
Blood-Lust: Bleach: Hell Chapter-Incantation (Parts C,D,E & F)
[video=youtube;lzqHuuXoRK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzqHuuXoRK0[/video]

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Both of you guys are sorta-kinda accepted, but please look over these things and edit them. (if needed) Otherwise, your templates are fine and they will be accepted after you fix these things.

@Rize: Wow, your character's really detailed. D: He sounds pretty cool... But the only problem I have with him is his backstory, more because of one of the rules. If you can make sure he's not gary-stu/mary-sue-ish in the RP, then it's fine, but having so many connections to canon characters just makes it come off like he is one. If you can prevent that from happening in the RP, then you're definitely accepted. But, if not, then please edit your character just a bit so the canon character connections are toned down. Thank yew! :) I hate that that sounds really nitpicky, but I'm afraid that he's going to turn into a gary-stu during the RP because of all of his connections. He's quite an interesting character, but I don't want that to happen 'cause that wouldn't be fun at all. ;; But yeah. Thank yewwwww! :<

@KuroKaze77: The only thing you're missing is a description of his appearance. If you can add that, then you'll be accepted! Thank yewwwww :D

Annnnnd, a note to everybody: the roleplay will start on Saturday, September 3rd! If you've claimed a spot but haven't posted your template OR you've posted your template and haven't completed it, you will not be accepted and won't be able to join the RP as it starts. Of course, you can definitely join after the RP starts, though! :D Just finish up your template and let me know or just repost it! Either works. We also almost have enough people to start (if we get about... 3 more people, we can definitely start by Saturday), but if we don't have enough by then, then this won't start. But yeah, that's about it! >0< Must post templates soonnnnn *flees to finish them*

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Re: RUINS OF UNKNOWN -- [ sign-ups + ooc thread ] (STARTS 9/3)

GAH. First week of college just completely killed me. I should be back on the grind either Tuesday or Wednesday. And just a heads up, I wont be posting this weekend...my school has a game that day. Soooooooooo yeah.

Rize

Takushi, you shouldn't have to worry about Rize taking on the Stu name; I intentionally crippled him in that regard. By having him only truly know a few people (Friends from LoD, Yen Sid, M. Xehanort, and Vanitas), all of whom either disappeared/are otherwise indisposed(I'm assuming Master Yen Sid)/he has sworn revenge on, as well as having him be unaware of the true nature of the events of the Destruction of the Land of Departure/Keyblade Graveyard/Final Episode, I've left Rize bereft of most any useful knowledge and of any useful connections. With his self-imposed quest to find his friends and discover what happened to them (and to him), Rize hasn't really wanted to make new friends (he was on amicable terms with some people in Twilight Town, but nothing really close). He's basically a loner on a quest to find those he's lost, which won't happen until his destruction (I intend to have him remember snippets of events/learn of events he was not party to as we go along, but have the big reveal come at the end of his time; if you'd like, I can PM you the rest of Rize's history for approval, along with that other thing I mentioned in my SU).

In other words: I'll keep him under control. :)

-Rize

HyperShadic

Awards

“[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Four part plan is this: One, no portal surfaces; two, start the neurotoxin immediately; three, bomb-proof shields for me; leading directly into number four: bombs for throwing at you. PART 5: BOOBY TRAP THE STALE-MATE BUTTON!”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Name: Jacob Gilchrist[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Age: 19[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Gender: Male[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Side: Good[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Heart: Light[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Weapon:Katana[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Appearance: At 6'3” he isn't a person you can miss in a crowd. His blue eyes are full of fire in battle. His brown hair is just a mess on his head. He has multiple scars on both of his arms, covered by a cloak. Under the cloak he has a white t-shirt with with its sleeves torn off and black shorts on.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Personality: He acts like a wondering swordsman; however, he cares about all living things. He does not tolerate unkind words towards people that can't defend themselves or unjust behavior. He admits the truth whenever he can and feels honesty is the best policy. He never gives up, even when the situation seems hopeless. He has a deeply rooted anger against the parasites.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Bio:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Theme Song: Halo 3 ODST - Finale[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Battle: Capri man's theme [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Serious but still not fully serious: Final Fantasy IX You Are Not Confined [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Very Serious: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom: VS. Scott Theme[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Serious fight (keyblader): One Piece OST-Overtaken[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back