• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ruins of Serathlia IC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
OOC-thread and sign ups.

Eikre was still at home, packing and making sure that he had everything. There was no way he was going to come back if he didn't have to. Most of it was just essentials. A roll of cloth to sleep on, a few day's worth of food and water, reagents for the spells that needed them, and a few other bits and pieces. When he was satisfied with the contents, he closed the brown bag and headed out the door.

Looking up in the sky, he noticed the sun, and smiled. "Not late yet." he muttered to himself as he set out for the tavern that the task had been set out at. Plodding his way through the small village to find the "Silver Coronet" tavern, Eikre's mind was almost bouncing off of its caged skull. With a near visible buzz of excitement around the young mage, he walked into the tavern, as per agreement made last night. Striding through the inside, past other tables and patron, he stopped at the table most of Eikre's party was at last night.

Seeing as no one else was there yet, he took a seat, and tried his best to appear calm.

Jopari

Ilana checked over her list again, tossing each item into her bag as she ticked it off the list. She had food, water, and supplies for a while. She hefted the bag, checking its weight. "Not too heavy," she thought to herself, digging under her bed and extricating a leather scabbard and belt. A tarnished silver and black hilt stuck out of the sheath and she smiled. Her sword was her guilty pleasure at home, and she tucked it into her spare clothes. The trip might call for some combat. She ticked off the rest of the supplies and slung the bag over her shoulder.

Ilana slipped out through the stables and headed to the Coronet. It wasn't a long walk and it passed quickly with her shortcuts. She pushed open the door and glanced about, noting Eikre at the table they'd been at last night. She moved through the gathering crowd and sat down with a smile.

"How many more are we waiting for?" Ilana was trying to control her excitement, but the desire to take off and run was strong.

XiphonIII

Senya carefully packed his supplies. Not much, really. Just some food, and his fire eating stuff. Just the usual. As he headed downstairs, he saw Ilana and Eikre sitting at a corner table. The very one they had been at last night, in fact. He quickly walked over, and nodded to the two. He sat down, but couldn't contain himself, and jumped back up, pacing, every step like a step in a dance, anxious to get on with it. He glanced at their packs and chuckled a bit.

"Are we all packing light? At this rate, we could fit it all into one large pack!" he joked. "Of course, I'm kidding. Nobody would be willing to carry it anyways." Still tense with excitement, he pulled out his bottles of alcohol, and breathed a fireball into the air, earning him a glare from the innkeeper.

"Sorry sir, nervousness is all. Don't worry, we'll all be out of your hair soon.." Senya continued pacing as the innkeeper smiled softly to himself.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
When Ilana came to the table, Eikre's face lit up. Her arrival meant that, at least, one of the people at his table were serious last night. When she sat down, she asked, "How many are we waiting for?"

Counting on his fingers, he answered with a questionable "Six, I think." And he glanced around, to see if anyone else was coming to prove his number. Next to appear was Senya, being as excitable as...well...hopefully not as usual. In response to Senya's packing comment, he answered, "If we find some sort of mystical carrying bag somewhere, we'll be sure to stuff it with food first." Then watched as Senya practiced his fre-breathing indoors. As much as the innkeeper was glaring at him already, Eikre decided to stop the show before it burnt anything. Pointing his finger like a gun, he concentrated for a bit, then gathered the water in the air in a stream towards the fire, putting it out. "I'd advise against breathing fire in a wooden building."

Jopari

Ilana laughed as Eikre put out Senya's little show. Six, minus Senya, made five. She couldn't wait to head out and explore. She waved over at the innkeeper, hoping to get a round of drinks for the group. He nodded a quick acknowledgment to her, and held up a finger, indicating a short wait. She smiled and turned back to Eikre and Senya.

"Well, we're almost off," she said, still smiling wide. She just couldn't stop. It felt so good to be on the verge of leaving. She was so nervous that she bounced her legs under the table. "Are you guys nervous, or what?" She tried to relax, but it was all in vain. Her gaze kept sliding over the crowd and to the door, waiting for the rest of the group.

Serathlia was calling to her deep down, and she had to answer it. She brushed her hair back, and flashed another smile at Eikre, "Serathlia here we come."

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ryu was lost, not much of a surprise but it happend way to much for his likeing, he was supposed to meet some people for some type of adventure but agani he got lost on the way, he was wondering if he was looking for a tavern or a bar, but then it dawn on him what was the diffrence.

When he finley found a Tavern he opnened the door calmy to see some people sitting next to eachother and he knew it the people he had met a night ago, before walknig over Ryu traced his finger over his sword that was in his sling, this was going to be a great thing he just knew it. He hadn't broght barley anything, just his sword, some golden coins and a little food, barley anything to worry about, in fact he didn't what to bring the food, the conis and sword were good enough for him.

When he got closer he Eikre showing off to Serathlia, deceiding to give a little show of his own Ryu threw his sword like a boomarang at Eikre, it was all about how he threw it and the angle it went for the sword to come back, not someting most wanted to try, the swrod missed his head but on the way back it grazed his hair a little bit. He cathced the sword in his hand and put it back into his sling.

taking a seat next to them Ryu gave a sigh before smileing "Well I'm finley here, so where almsot ready to go ya?" he asked as he leaned back in his chair.

XiphonIII

Senya nodded to Ryu, and laughed slightly at Eikre's hair. Served him right for dousing him. He should know he was always careful. He looked around, and attempted to sit still at the table, but couldn't resist tapping his foot. Finaly, he looked at Eikre, fire in his eyes.
"I can't take it anymore! I gotta move! I'm taking a lap around the town. I'll meet you all on the edge of town after hitting Mrs. Genri's shop. I think I saved enough for a crossbow, and a few bolts. I need to check before we leave......which way was Serathlia again?"

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
[OOC]Two things before continuing : While I don't require massive amounts of paragraphing skills, I would like posts to be clear. Solareon, could you please run that post through a spell checker?

Also, Xiphon, the trek was going to take a long time, and if Senya had waited for the answer, he was going to get told that Serathlia was somewhere in the southern desert, quite a long ways off.[/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back