• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rugby Gone Wild! A oneshot dedicated to Kaze_Krazy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANGELINA JOLIE THAT WOULD DRIVE ME TO VIOLENCE. SHE IS SIMPLY THE ONLY CELEBRITY I COULD THINK OF AT THE TIME. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN UP A BOTTLE OF HATORADE.

Rugby awoke in rare form on that Katmus eve. He decided on an impulse, as he made all decisions, to go to the beach that day. He found that his Salmon-tan was not quite as pink as he'd come to enjoy, and was determined to return his beloved skin to it's best pigment.

As he pulled on navy blue swim trunks, he was blown back by how well they accented his pink skin. He new it was what made fangirl - no, not plural -.-, swoon. He slid his flipflops onto his feet, and put on a delightful orange paper tophat with flowers on top of his cranium.

Etch-a-sketch tucked under one arm, Rugby picked up the tractor beam activator and leashed Fernidash, the Llama-dragon hybrid, deciding last minute that he would make a great addition to the Beach-going Experience.

squigglesquigglesquigglesquigglesquigglesquigglesquigglesquigglesquigglesquiggle

Finally reaching the beach, Rugby had already become covered in just enough sweat to make the fangirl squeal. He brushed the back of a salmon-hand against his forehead, wishing that the top hat had been the spiky hat. The spiky hat had a built in Calvin Coolidge collectible poster.

Suddenly, Rugby stopped. His ex was at the usual spot where he laid out his blanket, which was an excercise that caused the muscles in his back to be exposed. The fangirl drools.

"Angelina?" He asked, lowering his extra-cool sunglasses. The fangirl shouted.

The actress stared at him from deep within her parka. "Rugby!" Her face lit up. "I want you back!"

Rugby's eyes narrowed, and he threw his head to the right in a snub. "No. You're just not smart enough for me. I need a girl with a brain. Who always speaks her mind."

Angelina grabbed his leg, like a child does to it's father, except this was done out of desperation. She was determined to win Rugby back.

Rugby's handsome visage was overcome with fear and anxiety as he let out a perfect-pitch...ed... howl of pain. "OOOOW-WHOOOO TONIGHT!" He exclaimed as he crashed to the floor.

If Angelina had known anything at all, she would have realized that Rugby had been injured by a flamingo cookie jar just fort-nights before, and had not yet recovered from the injury. As Rugby sat in pain, a voice sounded behind him.

"You FOO CRACKER!" A mighty shout came from. Twas Kaze_Krazy, come to Rugby's rescue. She boldy stepped over Rugby's thumbsucking hawtness, and shoved the suddenly standing Angelina Jolie. Hard.

Angelina was shocked. "You can't shove me! I'm the tomb-raider!!!111!lauracroftsux0rzlolololol!1121lowbudgetfilm!!" She said, stumbling across the many ones in her sentence.

"Take it over the moon, Witch!" Krazeh exclaimed. "No one shugs my Pinkish Pal and gets away with it!" Quickly leaping into action, she grabbed the skull of a mutant turkeypig, crashing it down upon the celebrity's face.

Jolie attempted to retaliate, grabbing an endangered baby condor and raising it above her head, but Krazeh was much too fast! Quickly, she grabbed Kimba, shoving the not-so-popular cartoon star into the Famous lady's stomach. There was not enough iceyhawt in the world to stop the pain she was in.

Rugby looked towards Krazy in awe. As Angelina Jolie was overcome by an allergic reaction to the white lion dander, he stared deep into Krazy's eyes.

"Krazy..." He began, his pink skin tanning nicely in the lack of Ozone. "You called my your pinkish pal."

He stood up. "But I want to be more than j00r friend!" He continued to look at her. "I go 2 j00r disco latr?"

Ketso sunnily smiled. "I'm dating her already, Rugby!" He handed a beachball to the salmonfaced man. "But that's no reason for us to not have a fun volleyball game in the sun!"

The fangirl fainted.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kat. Luff j00. Platonically.

-swoons-

There was ... just so much sexiness. I nearly died of hawtness. And I pwned Angie. Burn. PLATONIC LUFF FOR THE GREAT KIT KAT!

WORSHIP HER! ._.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
:blink: Wow. This is an interesting story. I know it's not aimed at me, but I still like it.
And the l_337 talk was funny.

"I go 2 j00r disco latr?"

*bows at pwnage*

Angelina Jolie [pokes with a stick and runs]
Updatednessisms rulezez

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
=O

EUPHATDAWGS!

=O

TO THE BEACH TO TAN AND FROLIC! WASH J00UR HANDS, J00 ALCHOHALIC!

.-.

Anyway, luffed teh fic. Make it longer. It's too short. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back