• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Rude family

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well i spoke with my cousins for ages back in france. but i havent spoken with her in a while. i just recently sent her in text and didn't reply back. a few days later she replies back to me, but when i check it's her mom saying

"this is ___'s mom and i want you to stop calling and texting my daughter".

it's really bizaar and i was a bit offended considering this was my aunt. i'm a bit furious and want to reply to my cousin other than by phone and text, but i'm also afraid my aunt will chekc those too for some odd reason.

anyone have any advice on how i should take this situation?

EDIT:IF you see Nude in there, it's pretty obvious a mod or admin likes to be a jerk. i've tried changing it but he keeps countering it

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Re: rude family

By the tone of that text it looks like your aunt didn't even know it was you. You know, might have thought it was some random person harassing her daughter. Iunno; depends on what you sent.

Gram

Banned
Awards

find out waht taht old hag deal is for one.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

What did you send to her?

Did she have your number?

If so, tell your mother and/or talk to your aunt via FB or call, if at all possible, to try and clear things up.

Allister Rose

French Lover

yeah, i'll try. i guess my aunt probably didn't know it was me. but if that were the case then my cousin must have gotten a new phone or lost all the numbers. i'll email her to see what was the heck happened.

it wasnt exactly like that too, it was in french but still pretty much the exact same thing

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Wow that's weird. Just text back and tell her who it is.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Did you add your name in the text? Because she might still not know who it really is.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

yf7r4.jpg

Yeah, saying "Sorry, aunt" isn't going to give her the best of impressions. I advise that you text/call/message her immediately and explain that you are who you are. Obviously you want to talk to your cousin so stop making it so difficult for yourself.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i send an e mail to my cousin. i'm 100% sure my cousin will answer, but in truth maybe there were other signs. last time my aunt called me to stop calling my cousin because she was studying, but then we talked after her exams. me and my aunt never talked that close together but if my cousin doesn't answer, i'll call directly

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Re: nude family

Maybe they were tired of hearing from you. Just kidding. Either you cousin is in huge trouble or your Aunt has mistaken you for someone else.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: Nude Family

I walked into this thread expecting incest. Not necessarily sure why I'm disappointed but oh well.

Yeah, all you can really do is ask them why they don't want to.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

LOL Did changing one letter in the title really just draw in the incest lovers?!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Can't you just change the title of your thread? Or are they not allowing you to do that? *snicker*

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I thought I was in for an interesting story...

Oh well. My advice? The same as everyone's. Explain who you are, get the facts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back