• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rpg...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khlikerlover

what happened to the rpg? just wondering. also on the chat thing i cant type 'cause theres no type box, whats up with that?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG is being worked on. We would have opened it up yesterday but we had some Minor Setbacks within the CP so its gonna take a while to reopen it. Trust me when its open it shall be fun. The chat is Fixed and stop Complaining.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
To add on to Vice's post.. About the chat.. You say there is no typing box... You may want to check the flash player you are using.. I do believe If I am not mistaken that Macromedia Flash Player 7 or 8 is needed to use the chat fully. Google Macromedia Flash player and download the most current one and you should be able to type in the chat. Glad to help you out. See ya around.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Yeah for the past few days the chat has been acting crazy due to an overload. TM and Deven are supposedly fixing it and it should be back to normal soon. That's about it then.. Peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back