• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RPG Maker MV coming westward to PS4/XBox One/Switch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Soldier

Awards
https://www.destructoid.com/yep-rpg-maker-mv-is-coming-west-on-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch-510519.phtml

[video=youtube;sseiBP2g2lI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sseiBP2g2lI[/video]

Kinda surprised there wasn't already a Maker thread given the fan games over yonder in Creative Corner. Anyway, I like that they are bringing back the free player that FES on 3DS had, it's nice just to goof around with existing creations (Imagine if Mario Maker had a free player version)
So wait, i'm confused, are you able to make your own character, levels, attacks and speech bubbles? or is the "maker" just pertaining to the premade ones.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
So wait, i'm confused, are you able to make your own character, levels, attacks and speech bubbles? or is the "maker" just pertaining to the premade ones.

Definitely! There is customization for what you've mentioned. For example, here is character customization. It's based off of many presets, but allows you to customize beyond the defaults.

I never checked out the 3DS one, but I should. I'm curious to know what the community has done so far.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
It's been a long time since I played an RPG maker, last one was 3 on ps2. I never got to finish my Epic RPG, it took so long to get everything perfect stat wise without breaking the game.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Heck yeah! Lately I've been browsing for an RPG maker and seen some on Steam, but this looks promising. I've always wanted to create RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back