• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Starter: Who am i'm...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-Serial

((In a field that was inhabited by foggy darkness. The scenery were of a wasteland, thorns were out of the ground making pathways that seems like a maze. The sky were pitch dark, only the thorns let out an light, but it was an dim purple light that gives this field an ominous feel to it. In the field, there are faint noises that sounds like someone was saying a mysterious quote" Tutto che indugia e diventa uno con la natura..." An individual was wearing a black coat, much similar to the organization's coat only, the coat had white linings. The individual looks around the ominous atmosphere, appeared to be somewhat frightened." Where am i'm...? Why was i'm taken here....))

((And that's where you come along.))

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[Hi there, Keyblade-Serial! Welcome to the forums! :D

Just to let you know, I moved this thread over to the Canon Roleplays section, since any fandom-related roleplays go over there. If you have any questions, let me know~ Otherwise, hope you have fun here! c:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back