• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rp partner ship in making a hit man reborn rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
ok so i have two ideas for it

first idea

a complete start over Tsune was never chosen to be a candidate instead a young american boy was his name unknown to all besides Vongola ninth and his outside advisor.
How will this boy fare with all the terror happening in his life along with a new prophecy fore telling the return of the moon guardian and the tyrannical Shavantire family planning his down fall how will the young boy and his guardian survive.

second idea

future arc

the war raged on irie soichi got his math wrong and the past vongola family was sent into 11 years into the future where byakuran has burnt the world to the ground but the rebellion has sprung from the ashes of the vongola and the cervello families will they succeed to return the world back to peace or will the rule of byakuran continue to devastate the world. pick your side.

but these are just started ideas if i get a partner i will be happy to brainstorm with them to make a better idea

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back