• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP: One that centers around the manga Air Gear.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
So yeah, I don't know if this will be an AU or not. But I do know that I would like to make the people of America oppressed with the twist of giving the American Windstorm G-Men ten foot Mecha's. With a band of oppressed Americans using AT's to revolt against the Wind G-Men.

As known in the series, Air Treck really hasn't really gone mainstream in America yet. So the Stormriding RPers would all be on one team. There may be also some Gravity Children/Brain Chargers from Japan, who would be the ones to introduce it.(ugh, I just got to that part, and I can't really remember the name).

Or it can be done in Japan.... Either way is fine.

Comments? Suggestions? Vouchers? Collaboration?

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Actually Air Gear is a very popular series in America due to its western culture. However, making a roleplay out of it is difficult.

icmasticc

I was just gonna say that Air Gear is a great series, but making a successful RP out of it could prove difficult. It's pretty complex. There's lots of little details to take into account. It's not impossible of course, but I think a successful Air Gear RP would come from a collaboration of some sort. That being said, I'd be interesting in joining one depending on how it actually turned out.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
All that I can say is keep Orion out of it. All of the bull-shit science that get's used in the manga would drive him up the wall.

Other than that, keep it as brutal as the manga and you can count me in. ...That is if you don't put it up until like January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back