• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rp ideas yet again and a revial of a rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Two rp ideas and one revival.

1: Let me start of the revival first. If some of you remember I had a rp called Hsrmony of Chaos. Which sadly die. Anyway I'll be bringing it back and starting a new leaf with it. Meaning I'm going to start it over, but wait...

I'll won't just start it over I'll add some new things to it as well. Anyway I'll be bring back though in the summer. Reason is because its the time not much people are busy.

2. My other idea. Actually this is one I want to do a collab. I'm a digimon fan and seeing is there not much around. (Even though there was one I wanted to join. I was to late and its to far deep in it.) So why not make my own. Sadly I haven't form to much of a plot of this one. So yeah ideas would be great to give guys. lol

3: Alright this one. Hmm since I'm a big persona fan. I wanted to make one.(Still haven't beat persona 4. But I have play it. I beaten the bad ending of p3 and is on the way to get the good ending lol.) But this rp does not involve those two. Anyway I do not have much of a plot of that either lol. I'll think about later. Anyway just wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a persona rp.

Had another rp idea but I have forgotten it. lol I knew it had something to do with Super smash series. Anyway if I remember it I'll make a thread of it. So what do you guys think.

Now do you think about it I barely said anything about the plots. Its only to see if people are interested anyway.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
SMASH BROS SERIES! DO THE SMASH BROS SERIES! And the Digimon RP sounds like a good idea. I hate to admit it, but Digimon was a pretty good series, even if they tried to rip it off of Pokemon.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Digimon to me was way better than pokemon. I was either thinking that are characters turn into digimon.(like in season 4 digimon frontier.) or have there own digimon like seasons 1, 2, 3, and 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back