• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rp Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The pact

• Is it a good idea and I will like the join

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No bad idea what the hell were you thinking Chaos

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Okay I was thinking of a original rp. I have a plot in mind well I show a preview here and see what you guys think.

The Pact:
The government took over our freedom when the beings we call pact beast came to our world. War rage about from all the corners of the world. From the north, to the south, to the east and the west a great war had began. All because humans felt the pact beasts were a danger to the world. The government assume they were a danger not asking if they came to harm us no they just attacked them. The pact beasts were wining as this war went on for who knows when. But, as the final days of the wars end the government somehow drew them with a strange jewel to one place. After that the government nuked them. They would think they would win but, they were wrong. Somehow the pact beasts survive and was able to preserve themselves within humans they chose. Somehow the government found out and began taking us in. We soon live in a world where we are bound to control by its government. We are not people to the government only numbers. We are watch everywhere we go. They think because of our powers we are a danger and that we need to k. They place us in facilities separating us from the rest of the world. Only calling us for there battles we are nothing but, tools to them. Others of us have form rebellions, while some have accepted our fate of being use, while others have just given up hope and kill them selves. We have to fight not to win but, survive. They out in the world is a place that our kind call the promise land. Maybe its the pact beast within us to go to the so call promise land or maybe its something else. Is such a place exist where is it and how can we reach it. We who souls are bounded to a beast no a being that has unimaginable powers. We have our reason making the pact but, as we look at it now we wish we didn't make the pact and just stay normal. Now we rebel and survive to one day reach the promise land.

Basically we are humans who formed a pact by powerful beasts. Some have form a pact by chose while others have been force to form a pact. You have a chose to join the rebellion run by a leader in which one of you guys can make. Or join the cruel government accepting to be the government tools. This is only a preview of the plot I still got to fix and plan things out just wondering if anyone would like it.

So what do my fellow rpers think about it

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Well I would join if maybe you made it a bit easier to read xP and maybe just fill in like some of the plot holes, but i would be glad to join. :D

A

Azrael

I can help you make it sound more appealing if you want. It just sounds too jumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back