• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Idea that might be interesting. But than again I made it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Yea my 3rd time with the idea. but hey 3rd times a charm.

Its a ( no surprise here ) Katekyo Hitman Reborn RP

Okay so yea. There is a total of like 5 Families + 1 crime family people. that are Canon

They are

The Vongola
The Chiavarone Family ( Thats Dino )
The Tomaso Family ( that's longchamp. If you don't remember him. -> http://diddlneo.d.i.pic.centerblog.net/gunz663v.jpg )
The Shimon Family ( recent family in the manga helping Tsuna )
The Millefiore Family ( Bayakuran the Future Saga )
The Varia ( to fill in the 6th spot so it can be even )

And now its the final test. To find which of the families is the best and which is the worst. this takes place in

The Mafia World Tournament !

Hosted by the Cervello ( the two girls masked who hosted Choice and Varia vs Vongola )

RPers choose a member or two from the six provided families ( note the The Chiavarone Family and
The Tomaso Family only have their Sun guardian known. So if you choose to be a guardian from either of those families, it can be an OC. ) and begin in a battle ( like the one of Varia vs Vongola )
Each guardian fights the other guardian in the other Mafia family. and than ends with the Mafia Bosses final battle.

Whoever defeats all Families and comes out on top is the King of all Bosses.
Box weapons - Can be debated on since only 2 of the 6 families have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back