• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Battle: .:Sakura vs. Naruto:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, that's it. A Role-play battle between King Naruto and myself. *sigh* And, it seems that KN here is being his spazztic self again. << There isn't really a reason for this, but KN just wanted to proved himself.....or something. Well, i'll lay out the ground rules.

./No God-Modding
./No Power-playing
./The battlefield will be placed in a forest outside of Konoha
./There will be three judges, which will be listed below.

.:Judges:.
1. Prince Sasuke
2. Breaking Point
3. Thelonepickle

The battle will either start tomorrow, or later this week. =D

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I call second judge :p

Scribbles has dissapeared so KN is my new apprentice, I'll be judging his rp-ing anyway, why not judge the match. :p

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
My character. I've got everything reading on this battle. If I lose then I quit rping and I lose my chance to be with Divine. I ain't losing though I might get beaten very badly but, I won't lose.

Name: Fayt Crest
Weapons/Special Abilities: Fayt utilizes a katana resembling broadsword. He has the ability to manipulate flame, and summon a werebeast by the name of Timber

Appearance: http://www.absoluteanime.com/bleach/ichigo.jpg

Personality: Fayt has always been a loner, ever since the days he spent alone, deep in the dark forest. He's been a bounty hunter for years, a harsh job that has made him self reliant, and only loyal to himself. To him, the only person one can trust is their self. At times one might find him nice, but this happens only on rare occasion, and of course only in the presence of a beautiful young woman.

Bio: Fayt was born deep in the heart of Riveara. His parents had many odd jobs through their lives, all winding down to his father being a woodsman hunter, and his mother hutning for bounty heads across the land. His parents were the best, extremely adept in the art of slaughter. Upon seeing his parent's work, Fayt aspired to be as great as them, and to be a great bounty hunter just like his mother one day. He pushed himself into training at a very young age, stopping at nothing to be the best. His parents pushed him to his limits, at times his mother pushed him past them. Although his training and his life was hell, he pushed on, never giving up hope and never losing the will to fight. His parents hardened him, made him tough and resilient.

Several years later. tragedy struck. A dark being of immense strength had been set loose upon his parents, a client of a powerful man. This beast took the life of both Fayt's parents, and left him cold and loveless, deep in the forest. Upon seeing his parents death, he at first was afraid and disheartened, but as realization and reality struck him, he became filled with rage and fury. Vengeance was to be his, and he'd stop at nothing to seek out his revenge on this dark entity. His only hope stood to be something called the Heart of Ithilien, a great magic hidden deep in Riveara forest.

He became a bounty hunter, just as his mother was. His heart became black as coal, and his risilience ten times as strong. He trained himself in the art of pyrokinesis, undergoing powerful meditation periods in his solitude. Eventually, he learned the art of fire bending, and had yet another tool for revenge.

Another year had passed, and his name began to spread. People began to whisper in the streets at night the name of a lone bounty hunter, a powerful man who had the fear of the people as his prey. He'd befriended a wolf demon they claimed. His only friend as it were. They said he had the power to summon the creature upon his will. These rumors of his might, were of course true.

Darckcloud

Yeah.Im gonna challenge him as soon as i turn into king Neji.But w/e like P.sasuke said o claim judge.I wonder what will happen in this fight.Gah i gotta change my sig.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Darckcloud said:
Yeah.Im gonna challenge him as soon as i turn into king Neji.But w/e like P.sasuke said o claim judge.I wonder what will happen in this fight.
I cloud barely make out what you were saying in that post. D: And, you can't just say 'ooOOOoo aye wan 2 be t3h judgez0rz!!@!11!'. You have to ask meh. xP But, I claim that Sasuke and BP are judges. =D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
^Yeah, Darkcloud, could you resize that ugly mass you call a sig? Page stretchers make Pickle angy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back