• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Royal Form! (its never gonna happen but isnt it beuatiful?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

it would've looked better if you gave him kingdomkey that keyblade looks kinda weird the whole overall thing is okay i guess the face looks too messed up and anime-ish and his hair's too light. you shoulda given him a drive symbol on his legs like valor's is a saints crest and wisdom is blue fire. the picture art-wise is great with the shading and the coloring and stuff, good job.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Looks like Valor Form to me, but he is a very, very good artist, so 5-Stars to Zorah, and you for bringing it up.

Moodring

Whoa, that's pretty awesome. I haven't seen fan forms that good in a while.

ansemx18

That's a very nice peice of artwork, and he definately has talent. That would be a great drive form in the next game.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Holy eff, that's awesome. This guy need to work for square. It looks too much like Valor Form. Maybe change the color, and e-mail it to square and see what they say.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...That is very well drawn.

...Actually, Royal Form may be a possible title, though it's very open to debate. It's also possible that it would be a single keyblade drive form, but again, impossible to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back