• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Royal Baby Name Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Not a bad name, but, what difference does it make? Honestly, they're not much different from other people. I highly doubt their blood is special or makes them royalty in some way. It's just another celebrity that gets publicity because, the media has nothing better to do. No offense to anyone in particular.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This whole charade made it feel like this kid's the next coming of Jesus holy shit

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why the hell anyone would care are about a "royal" family in the year 2013 is really beyond me. What makes them special again?

Youniquee

Awards
George? I was kinda hoping for a more extravagant name...lol But yeah, this how British people do it, celebrating the birth of their kid yesterday then slag off Kate and William a few weeks later on Daily Mail for something stupid. Well, patriotism is nice though :)

This whole charade made it feel like this kid's the next coming of Jesus holy shit

Same lol the little kid is only a few days old and he's already famous than any of us will ever be, ha.

Why the hell anyone would care are about a "royal" family in the year 2013 is really beyond me. What makes them special again?

I can't explain it, so I'll just say it's a 'British cultural thing'.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

It's a heritage thing more than anything really. It just feels normal that we have a Royal family. They are part of our culture now. I don't mind them at all really, don't cause me any harm.

That and they bring in a hell of a lot of money from Tourism.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Not a bad name, but, what difference does it make? Honestly, they're not much different from other people. I highly doubt their blood is special or makes them royalty in some way. It's just another celebrity that gets publicity because, the media has nothing better to do. No offense to anyone in particular.
Mostly this, but the Media has tons of better things to do imo.

Still nice name and hope he's a good kid.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I sure as hell care more about royal families than people like Paris Hilton.

Royal families are, as has been said, a cultural thing. But next to that they also exist to promote their country. Several royals (or at least the ones from my country) go on "missions". Basically trips to other countries where they meet with other important people in an attempt to attract business and tourism. They also have the role of mediator in conflicts between political parties.
It's basically stuff that you wouldn't think of at first glance, but depending on the country they do have a purpose.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Now that we know, we can all move on with our lives. Seriously, nobody gives a flying fuck about the royal family. They should just keep the news in the UK. >_>

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Our monarchy system is so archaic that I'm surprised people support it with celebrity fanaticism beyond the fact they bring in money to the country (despite the fact that the taxpayer bill for the royals is huge, but whatever). On a personal level, Kate looks like she would be a great mother, can't say too much about Will, but I already feel so diddlying sorry for the baby.

I mean, it's a media hotbed for sure and a fantastic opportunity to milk it for all its fiscal worth, but writing articles about how quickly Will strapped in the car seat and predicting that that brand of car seat will sell out? Really fucking ridiculous.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Our monarchy system is so archaic that I'm surprised people support it with celebrity fanaticism beyond the fact they bring in money to the country (despite the fact that the taxpayer bill for the royals is huge, but whatever). On a personal level, Kate looks like she would be a great mother, can't say too much about Will, but I already feel so diddlying sorry for the baby.

I mean, it's a media hotbed for sure and a fantastic opportunity to milk it for all its fiscal worth, but writing articles about how quickly Will strapped in the car seat and predicting that that brand of car seat will sell out? Really fucking ridiculous.

jeremy kyle got cancelled the other day so i could watch two guards stand outside of a building i was fucking gutted

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Now that we know, we can all move on with our lives. Seriously, nobody gives a flying diddly about the royal family. They should just keep the news in the UK. >_>

Nobody forced you to come in this thread and post in it. If you don't care, stay out and ignore it. Some people obviously still like their royals, no matter how outdated they are. Get over it.
It's no worse than the worship some people with even less reason for it get.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Nobody forced you to come in this thread and post in it. If you don't care, stay out and ignore it. Some people obviously still like their royals, no matter how outdated they are. Get over it.
It's no worse than the worship some people with even less reason for it get.

Because we all know how abundant celebrity gossip is here at khi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back