• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxie's Jack in the Box contest~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Kingdom Spirits: Halloween

Tonight is the night that Halloween comes to rule for a night and everybody, both big and small, was going to go dress up in different kind of costumes ranging from vampires to zombies to even superheroes! Even Siam was going out as herself since she is part Spirit and I'm surprised at her for going that road.

Then again, it is Siam I'm talking about here as I watched her put on some make up that certainly brings the inner cat-girl out for this kind of night as she lightly brushed her checks, even making her ears wiggle from the tickles which caused me to chuckle quietly.

"You know, honey, it doesn't matter if you have make-ups on or not. You're just fine to me, Spirit or not." I spoke to her as I got up, grabbing my costume for the night. "Beside, there's no way you'll beat me in snatching all those candies!" I laughed on as she stuck her tongue out via the mirror as she stared at me then went back to work.

While it hasn't been that long since she and I started to officially dating each other and living together in a small apartment that has a good neighborhood and is pretty close to school where we go to during the day, we're still feeling each other out and I'm pretty sure this Halloween will be a wonderful chance for us to really 'know' each other well before the night is done and over with.

Stepping into the bathroom and closing it, I took the time to really look at myself and wondered when the time has gone by as I cleaned my face, washing and rinsing it off before drying up. Once I had done all my business, I finally had the chance to look and see what costume I shall wear for this night and man, did I pick the wrong thing as I stared in horror as this costume was for someone else who apparently wanted to go as a witch.

While it looks okay, I could see there was some sort of modifications to go with it and I had already paid for it, even if it was the wrong thing. I grumbled to myself quietly as I slowly put myself in it and while I blushed several times to these 'modifications', I couldn't just stay in tonight and not miss the chance to beat my girlfriend in the candy contest.

Finally, after getting everything on and putting the final touches by putting on a witch-like hat, I stood back and stared down to my feet then upward to my head via the mirror. I knew the costume might be different, but it somehow gave me the need to drive sexy as I twirled around, the skirt moving before settling down. Even the topline may have split it into two, it was well covered with the robe that really added my wastline to look like a model as the colors matched well with the hat, seeing it was both black and orange tingled with some blueness.

I took a deep breath before giving myself the best smile I could muster then opening the door and flicking the light off, I walked back down to where Siam was, already dressed up and ready for a night of fright.

"So, what do you think, Siam?" I said nervously, my fingers already wringing the cane that came with the costume. At the sound of my words, she turned around and as she saw me in that skimpy witch outfit, all Siam could do was just stare and sure enough, her jaw dropped to the ground figuratively before clearing herself and gave me a sweet smile that gave me the very good creeps.

"I think you look awesome, babe!" Siam complimented on me as I made my way before giving her the twirl as I did earlier on while adding that I thought I was supposed to dress up as Captain America. As she messaged it to me, I quickly slipped my hand into hers before answering her question.

"Yeah, I was supposed to but somehow the store screwed it up and now I'm a witch!" I grumbled, wondering who was wearing it. Before I could continue my wrath on whoever stole it, I was brought to reality by a kiss on the lips and like the rest, short and sweet to the point.

I opened my eyes and it was looking to a beautiful river as I finally came to my senses as Siam was trying to catch my attention. "What, honey?" I said to her as I cleared my mind from that awesome kiss of ours that was so freaking lovely.

Siam giggled to herself and explained that while it was unfortunate that I didn't get my wish to be Captain America, she had secretly hoped I'd wear a witch outfit since it'd match her as being part cat, part Spirit. "Looks like it turned out well, don't you think, huh?" She ranged out as we made our way out and making sure the door was locked to our apartment then made our way down the street.

I smiled to her, my checks already red. I wanted to say something, but all I could do was just blush and while I didn't think it'd actually happen, but something inside me secretly really wanted to be a witch just for her. Especially just for Siam.

The first thing we did was hitting the streets and luring both adults and kids alike to give all of us candies. While it was a contest at first with each other taking top shots, it then became a tie at some point and I wanted to keep going until one of us won, Siam eventually got tired of it and even granted me the win since the last house had the best candy, which turned out to be a Kitkat bars. While I munched some of them, Siam asked me if we should go on to the Halloween Dance down at the school.

At the mention of this and nearly chocking on one but got it down, I slowly gave her the look that says 'Hey, I don't dance. Period!' look. Even adding this, I crossed my arms close to my chests, which to my sad surprise, was barely close to bursting out in public. But it wasn't no match for the might of Siam who gave me the sad cat look as her ears went behind her head, her eyes growing big yet filling up with guilt.

I didn't shake my place for a few minutes before finally relenting but warned her it has to be one dance. "I don't want to be one of those girls that is being gossiped about my outfit and the boys wanting to lay the smackdown on me!" I warned her, my eyes on her. Siam promised me that it won't happen and with a mischievous smile on her face, added to my words. "If anyone hurts you, I'll just turn them into mice and watch them run away from me!" She cackled as I wonder to myself if I should be proud of her or be terrified of her for suggesting that to me.

As I debated on, I suddenly got snapped out of it when Siam grabbed my hand and practically dragged me toward the school. Once we finally got inside the gym where they were holding the dance, I made sure to double check my costume since it was school we're talking about here and to my relief, the outfit didn't really bother the teachers as there were several teens, mostly girls, wearing the same thing minus the modifications. While there was some dancing, the main dance would come during midnight and that was well off, so both Siam and I decided to check out all the games and other interesting things throughout the school zone. Even I forgot about the reason for not coming here as the night wore on.

After some couple of hours went by and visiting with our Tamers team, it was nearing midnight and to me that meant it was about time for the final dance. Even Siam was excited and constantly pulling me toward the gym as I laughed on and the tables were turned on her for it was me pulling her even harder then we reached the middle, running onward.

As we reached the gym and inside, I slipped my hand to hers while nearing the crowd full of Halloween characters. While I was deaf, Siam provided me the songs as people danced on and I danced for a bit as Siam, being the crazy girl she was that I loved so much, danced like a parrot until she disappeared on with the other girls.

I decided to stop to take a break and started to make my way to the fruit punch until something tapped my shoulders and thinking to myself it was Siam to join me, I turned around to see not Siam, but Sammy as to my surprise. I already knew that Sammy graduated last year yet it didn't deter him to join up anything that was part of his school years.

"Hey there, Alex." Sammy signed to me, smile on his face. I smiled back and gave him an hug before responding. "Sam! It's good to see you." We grabbed some drinks before giving each other updates in our lives. While it was no surprise to me that Sammy has already became a part of the new council for the Spirit Realm and still trying to repair damages that was done during the final battle, I could see Sammy trying to get used to the new life that we've made and offered him my girl advice in anyway possible.

He just smiled at me and pulled off the hat that I wore for my outfit then patted me on the head that caused me to blush to no end. I quickly took it back, putting it back on my head while sticking my tongue out in reaction that ended with us in laughter.

It was Sammy that asked me if I'm now together with Siam in which I responded with a resounding yes. He even congratulated me by telling me that we're meant to be since that fateful day when the Reapers first attacked New York and nearly destroyed our school. "Fate is pretty funny, don't you think? I mean, all those time together and look at us: We're heroes and both realms are at peace. Not to mention, I've finally found my girl and you've found yours." Sam spoke on as I gazed my way to Siam whom still danced on with all the girls.

"Yeah.." I said, smiling then looked up to him as he got up to go back to his current love and then finally Siam came down to me, waving at Sammy as he walked by. I could tell she was tired by the streak of sweat coming down on her head to which I gently wiped it away with my index finger and tossing it away from her, smile on my face.

We simply sat until all of a sudden, the lights shone on us as I became confused and started to talk to Siam about it when she squealed in delight and grabbed my hand, raising me off my now warm chair as we made our way down to the center. I was still confused on the events that led to this, but quickly Siam simply explained to me that we both won to be King and Queen of Halloween and end the night with a dance. While I was glad for the explanation, I wasn't sure about dancing but Siam won't even let me finish my thought as she put her hand behind my back and one on the shoulder then the music started and she took the first step.

I stumbled on a little bit before I finally got it and to my surprise, I actually enjoyed it as we danced on. While I was still 5'5 and Siam, whose size was pretty well managed, made it work, I was afraid I would step on her with my heels but turns out she's a great dancer and danced on until the song quickly turned into a slow song, which I figured out purely from the vibrations.

By then, we both got closer and closer to each other and while I'd prefer to look at Siam, for some reason I felt compelled to put my head on her shoulder and in fact I did so without someone ruining the fun about us being together. I didn't know how long we stayed there, but in the end I didn't give a frick as long as I have Siam and she with me, nothing can tear us apart: not the boys, not the girls and def for sure, not the freaking Reapers and Nightmares!

We danced on until Siam woke me up from my peaceful dance and causally asked me if I wanted to skip home and do something else. "Like what, Siam? I like this already!" I questioned her but not before she put her finger on my lips that stopped me in my track as she gave me her answers to which my eyes grew wide and my mouth turning into a twitch.

She wants to do that now?! I thought to myself as the song ended and we practically made our way out and into the streets. We ran but eventually we slowed down as we reached our apartment and even before I unlocked the door that would lead me to my freedom from this skimpy outfit, I got turned around by Siam and got kissed on the lips as we made our way in, Siam shutting the door behind us with her feet.

----

The next morning after Halloween, I woke up and while I wanted to do my chores around the place, all I did that day was just to watch over Siam as she slept on like a cat, sometimes giving off a purr whenever I rubbed her head and back.

Yeah, this Halloween already has become my favorite Holiday beside Thanksgiving and Christmas and even Valentine Day as my smile grew bigger and brighter, I simply laid down beside my girlfriend and just went to sleep.

Favorite. Halloween. Ever.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I love it! It's so fluffy and adorable, great job Roxie! You did a great job of keeping Siam in character, and if you want to borrow her for any future writing you're welcomed to use her. *smiles a little because it'll be interesting to see how Alex reacts to Sammy's girlfriend in the rp*

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I love it! It's so fluffy and adorable, great job Roxie! You did a great job of keeping Siam in character, and if you want to borrow her for any future writing you're welcomed to use her. *smiles a little because it'll be interesting to see how Alex reacts to Sammy's girlfriend in the rp*

Yay, thank you! :D That was my aim from the start and while it worked out well, I felt it could be better but probably next year or whatnot. :3

And I'm glad I got her right. I wasn't sure on that, but to hear your approval on my take on her is awesome! And now you've got me curious about Sammy's girlfriend. XD

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Like I mentioned in the visitor message, I look forward to seeing next year's entry.

That's good to hear you're happy. ^-^ I'd love to tell you who it is, but I don't think Dream would approve of me giving that spoiler away. Although I will give you a hint, she's already been introduced in the RP and if you read some of Dream's contest entries you'll know who it is since there's a color and character trait scheme going on with her characters and some of my characters for the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back