• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas's Proof of Existence marker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeKHFan

Awards
At the proof of Existence in KHII we see the grave markers of each organisation member with what weapon they wielded. On Roxas' one they show his keyblades Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

In days however we know that Roxas doesn't learn how to dual wield until just before he fights Riku and the only member of the Organisation who sees him wield two is Axel, who likely kept the info to himself. So how does Roxas have the two keyblades as his markers when nearly no-one has seen him wield two?

Veevee

Awards
You are implying that someone actively build the graves, precisely someone who has seen Roxas being able to dual-wield. For my part, I never thought that some organisation member built those graves - why would they, who would build his own grave and plus, the organisation members would have know Zexion's weapon for sure. I never gave much thought about that room, I always expected it was some manifested doors / dark corridors who have formed themselves sometime after the organisation members were born. The whole "World that never was" is literally a collection of things that shouldn't have been (proof of existence room, the world itself being somewhere in-between RoD and RoL) so I always guessed that the world formed a lot of things by itself. There is also no other reason why Zexion's grave would be destroyed other than the developers didn't know what his weapon would be at that point, so I think the whole proof of existence room is more like a cool gadget than something to be interpretated deeply.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Notice how Luxord and Saix's symbols became red as soon as they are defeated, clearly no one actively went there in those mere seconds and changed the colors manually.
I assume that whole area functions due to Xemnas/The Nothingness power, like some kind of semi-sentient system.
Therefore, there must be some kind of magic that "adapts" the grave's state to the owner's nature, rather than some pre-emptive work.
And so, it's quite possible that Roxas symbol was originally just a Kingdom Key and changed as soon as he discovered his true power.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Is it possible that Zexion's/Ienzo's weapon will come back into focus considering how importnat books are to linking the past and future?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Notice how Luxord and Saix's symbols became red as soon as they are defeated, clearly no one actively went there in those mere seconds and changed the colors manually.

That'd be fucking hilarious though.
Xemmy be like "Whoopdidoop waitin' on my KH babe to finish. Gnaaa dang who died down there? Jesus Christ now I gotta get down again and flip this fucking light switch. Screw you, Luxord, I just got back up here after Xigbar messed up!"

Other than that, I mainly think that this graveyard place was like an eyecatcher for the players and hardly anything with story-relevance.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
That'd be diddlying hilarious though.
Xemmy be like "Whoopdidoop waitin' on my KH babe to finish. Gnaaa dang who died down there? Jesus Christ now I gotta get down again and flip this diddlying light switch. Screw you, Luxord, I just got back up here after Xigbar messed up!"

Xemnas also vacuumed the whole castle when he knew Sora was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back