• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas's memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

random_kid

in 358/2 days when roxas is on the island he has a memory or riku even through he is sora's nobody. is this some really complicated memory thing or just bad writing?

billyzanesucks

in 358/2 days when roxas is on the island he has a memory or riku even through he is sora's nobody. is this some really complicated memory thing or just bad writing?
I believe you're thinking of Xion. She absorbed some of Riku's memories.

random_kid

at about 1:17 roxas is seeing riku's memory

roxas thought he saw xion but it was really zexion that was when he started to see rikus memory

Last edited by a moderator:

random_kid

than its just bad writing in the beginning it was roxas seeing rikus memory but if it was xion on the ground seeing rikus memory the writers need to start thinking about the story

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
than why did she see herself

That is what Xion associates herself with. she doesn't see a faceless puppet, Sora, Roxas, Ven, or Namine; she sees herself as this black haired girl with Kairi's face.

billyzanesucks

That is what Xion associates herself with. she doesn't see a faceless puppet, Sora, Roxas, Ven, or Namine; she sees herself as this black haired girl with Kairi's face.
I believe he's talking about how Xion-as-Roxas saw Xion-with-hood? I don't know. . .

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I believe he's talking about how Xion-as-Roxas saw Xion-with-hood? I don't know. . .

I don't even know at this point. In any case, if he's just going to dismiss everything as a case of bad writing, then I guess we don't really need to bother anymore, do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back