• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas's heartless slaughter in TWTNW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
JaXeMs_TwilighT said:
all right what do ya think roxas was doing before riku got a hold of him. i think he was fighting those heartless for kingdom hearts to be made so he could be whole. i mean that was nobody territory yet no nobodies killed them. so he musta been on a massacre

I don't think Roxas really cared much for the orgaization and their plans. He was probably killing those heartless because they were in the way, he was planning on leaving the organization. Soon when he left he noticed that there was a whole lot of heartless in the way so he destroyed them. Knowing that he could not beat them all he spotted Riku by chance, or the person who tried to capture him before same thing. But he needed help some he gave his obivion to Riku so that he could help him out.
Since Roxas and Riku knows that they have beef against each other they turn on each other and Riku barley managed to win.

One-Winged-Angel

Killing the heartless to give power to Kingdom Hearts was Sora's job. The heartless in TWTNW were attacking him, so he was just protecting himself.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
One-Winged-Angel said:
Killing the heartless to give power to Kingdom Hearts was Sora's job. The heartless in TWTNW were attacking him, so he was just protecting himself.
i agree what you have to remember is that in Deep Dive the heartless attacked Roxas and surrounded him presenting a threat thus Roxas took action and killed them. It may have been a good side-effect that he killed them because their hearts would be collected and gathered into Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts. but nothing more than that.

The real question would be why did they attack him if the Heartless side with whoever is strongest? who summoned them to attack Roxas?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The reason Roxas was fighting those heartless is because they attacked him. When somebody attacks you, you typically try to defend yourself. That's what Roxas was doing. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back