• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

OK people!
Let's get to the start of all plots, KH!
Now, let's visualize the scene where Sora sticks Riku's keyblade in his chest and let's all the hearts of the princesses free. Now, we know that Roxas in the organization was an empty puppet. But in Twilight Town, he was like an energy filled child! Why is that? Is because he has a heart! Where did a Nobody get a heart? Simple!

When Sora turned into a hadow, he's body turned into a Nobody. Since Sora was a keyblade wielder, Roxas could also be a keyblade wielder! Now the fact that Sora had the hearts of all princeses, all the pureness and light of the hearts shone upon the special Nobody and granted him a heart. Since he didn't had any memory of remembeed what was like to have a heart (Xemnas is also in this case) he decided to join the organization for being whole again. When Axel and Roxas enjoyed being in the clock tower, Roxas's heart created a chain with Axel called "friendship".

Now then, for evidence of Roxas's heart existence:
In the scene of "Remembrence", Roxas and Axel are in the clock tower like dialoguing before they say good bye. When they are about to depart, a tear is dropped on the right where Roxas was, meaning he cried and crying is a way to express emotions and without a heart people can't express emotions. Now, when he was with Hayner, Pence and Olette he was happy, like showing his heart was bursting from happiness and when he was with Axel in the clock tower he was happy like he was going to burst in happiness.

Media:
Remembrence
This is where both bid farewell and a tear is seen dropped.

Thanks for reading

~ragnarok

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
o_O that princess bit is a bit farfetched..... Roxas has HALF a heart. He holds the dark half of Sora's heart. Thats why Roxas had to return to Sora because half of Sora's power was held in the dark half.

Also, Roxas can wield a keyblade cause his heart may be a half but it has the strength of Sora's heart.

antiroxas

but when roxas gets his new name he says that he did not feel any emotion. wich is what someone without a heart would say... THats what i read in the manga anyway

Raiko

Come break me down
Well Ragnarocker's theory does make sense to me. yeah he might have a heart(probably half of sora's) or he has Ven's. ( a lot of people have discussed the ven-roxas theory)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
you've got it all COMPLETELY WRONG!!nobodies pretend to have hearts!! they can show emotions but they cannot feel them,they're fake!!

Originally posted by Ragnarocker
Now the fact that Sora had the hearts of all princeses

he did not!!he released his heart and kairi's.the dark (riku's) keyblade was created by the remaining hearts of the other princesses!

Since he didn't had any memory of remembeed what was like to have a heart (Xemnas is also in this case) he decided to join the organization for being whole again.
all nobodies remember what it is like to have a heart!!more than that,roxas felt sora's heart and was drawn to him because of that!who said that xemnas did not have memories of his past??he remembers ansem,the laboratory,his research..and i don't think roxas joined the organisation because he "wanted to be whole" (speaking of his heart)..he was just lost and desparate without any memory of his past so he wanted to belong somewhere..

When they are about to depart, a tear is dropped on the right where Roxas was, meaning he cried and crying is a way to express emotions and without a heart people can't express emotions.
as i say above...nobodies can show emotions but they cannot feel them,they're fake..now,about this tear of yours:i never even noticed it was a tear!! i thought someone dropped ice-cream!!:toungesmile:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Now the fact that Sora had the hearts of all princeses, all the pureness and light of the hearts shone upon the special Nobody and granted him a heart.

Farfetched, indeed.

Theoretically, it is possible, but you'd have to explain how hearts (of the princesses in this case) can give "birth" to another heart.

There are absolutely no hints anywhere in the games that this is possible or has ever happened.

In the scene of "Remembrence", Roxas and Axel are in the clock tower like dialoguing before they say good bye. When they are about to depart, a tear is dropped on the right where Roxas was, meaning he cried and crying is a way to express emotions and without a heart people can't express emotions. Now, when he was with Hayner, Pence and Olette he was happy, like showing his heart was bursting from happiness and when he was with Axel in the clock tower he was happy like he was going to burst in happiness.

I'm positive it was already confirmed that this was Axel's tear.

SoraKHLuver

no, its not possible!!

nobodys dont have hearts, they just pretend (as how everyone else just stated)!!! so its impossible for roxas to have a heart, or half a heart at least!!!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Yeah, it was Axel. And how can you know that it dropped right where Roxas was? You can't see it from the background. :D

Well, if you don't have a heart, you are a Nobody. So, how can you be one, if you have a heart... even a part of it?
Simple answer: You can't. : P

I<3Roxas

They were created at the same time. It may have taken a small amount of time for Roxas to appear in TT, but the body and soul were already a nobody the moment sora release his heart to save Kairi's. Roxas doesn't have any part of sora's heart. If this were the case, all nobodies would be like this, and there's simply no evidence of this whatsoever. What I believe people are confusing is how DiZ told Roxas that he is half of Sora, not that he has half of sora. Roxas is, however, a special nobody, which manifests itself in what seems to be emotions. I think he had something, or maybe his connection with Sora allowed him to feel what Sora felt, as Roxas and Namine are the only nobodies that had their respective hearts still in a human form (not a heartless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back