• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas/ Xion's Control

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But Zexion is dead. If that was the case, the others who died in CoM should have lesser nobodies.
And Xion isn't technically dead.

Then by your logic, wouldn't that mean the only nobodies left over after the deaths would be the Dusks and Sorcerers? No, the nobodies that took after the Org members still exist even after their deaths, which leads us into SA's statement from earlier.

I really don't think time spent in the Organization has to do with yes/no having lesser Nobodies to control. Way I see it, Roxas was supposed to be a Samurai, but because of the strength of Sora's Heart, Roxas ended up retaining his human form.

His association to that specific type of Nobody still existed, however, thus making for his control over them - he truly is the strongest Nobody of that type.

DaisyDuck

I suppose it makes some sense like that. Personally I was hoping for new types of Higher Nobodies for the Castle Oblivion crew (with the exception of Axel who already has the Assassins). Or at least seeing the Org interact with their minions.

DaisyDuck

*Shrugs* I just think it would be neat. I realize it wouldn't have any bearing on the story. I'd still like to see them interact with the Higher and Lesser Nobodies though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No offense, but you haven't the right to get this closed. Should a mod decide this on their own, so be it, but otherwise, as long as this isn't turning to spam, you can't just go and ask for a thread to be closed; that's up to the thread poster.

Meh :3 *happy to see her idea's well received*

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
The thread doesn't need to be closed for it to die out. Again, you posted, so, technically, you kept it alive that much longer. If you had really wanted it to die, you would have just quietly seeked out a mod, instead of posting and keeping the thread in the first page of the forum section.

Also, I still stand by that the other Nobodies had to have had their own lesser Nobodies to control. That means that something happened to them. Could this be somewhat related to the disappearance of the Unbirths? And, will we see those lesser Nobodies once Days comes out?

DaisyDuck

It would be nice of we got to see them, though highly unlikely. If they do I somehow doubt they'll try to explain why they weren't in KH II. It'll just get added to the plot hole pile. xD

I remember one of the first threads I posted was was a fun little thread guessing at what the names of minions of Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion would be called. Someone pointed out that the Higher Nobodies in KH II were named after job/character classes from various FF games. So if say, Larxene could be qualified as a Ninja, her minions would be Ninja.

But this is all just for fun as far as I'm concerned.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Yeah, it would be sorta nice if we could see the lesser Nobodies of those who died in CoM =/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...assuming, of course, the lesser Nobodies die out with the Human Shaped Nobody. Which I find hard to believe because, ya know, once you took Xaldin down, or Xigbar, their Nobodies were still there in abundance to whore Crystals and Gem from. Same for Berserkers post Saix, and Gamblers post Luxord.

Genesis

Hmm, thats true especially the Crystals and Jems part

So.. wouldnt that mean the the Nobodies in CoM, besides Axel had no lesser Nobodies? o.o

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, there are unique Nobodies such as Twilight Thorn and the Nobody Marluxia uses at the final fight in the original CoM, and of course the Dragon Nobody Sora and Riku fight using the space scooter. So I think it's safe to assume that just because we didn't get to see a type of Nobody for, say, Lexeaus to rule over, doesn't mean he doesn't have one.
Alternatively though, that isn't to say he has a hidden Nobody type either. If we go by his huge ass weapon and remotely associate him with the Berserker class, and say Saix was stronger (or even that Lexeaus was ruler but then he died and Saix was appointed), then it still adds up.

If anyone is to go without "subjects" though I'd sooner say it's Xemnas.
One thing that interests me though is if every human shaped Nobody has minions... where does Namine fit into the whole mess? XD

Genesis

Ok.. but what about the time where all 13 members were alive and, not dead. o.o
If, using your example above, Lexeaus was in charge of the Bersekers, what about Saix?

And if all members have lesser Nobodies under them, what happened to the ones under Marly and the gang?
Like you said, the lesser Nobodies couldnt have just died out, since in KH2, when Xigbar died, the snipers Nobodies were still around.. =/

Namine would fit right under Marluxia be AN UNBIRTH I TELL YHAR, AN UNBIRTH! :eek:

metalyoshi9

One thing that interests me though is if every human shaped Nobody has minions... where does Namine fit into the whole mess? XD

She's an Unbirth, already. Haven't we been through this? XP
You never know. There could be an army of little destiny-changing-little-kid-artists out there.
XD

On a more serious, related note:
SA mentioned Twilight thorn, Marluxia's pet dragon thing, etc., but I don't see how those could be ruled by any of the Human Nobodies.
Just the fact that there's only one of them, and they seem to strong to have a "leader" of sorts.
I guess all that really leaves is the other thing she said about more than one Organization member dominating each class.

...or somehow there are Nobodies we haven't met yet that live in some remote location, but that seems very unlikely to me.
But I don't exactly like the previous idea either.
I just don't see another way.

Or maybe Nomura's crew didn't think that far into it and didin't realize they were leaving them out. XD

Genesis

Ok.. so Marluxia has one lesser Nobody. The rest?
Anywho imma going to sleep now, this will probably grow 3 pages tomorrow. =/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The rest... broke off from the Organization once their Master was no longer a part of it? It's a logical possibility, especially in light of Marluxia's attempt to overthrow Xemnas. Why would his Nobodies serve the Organization he disapproved of, and that sent Axel in to off him?

metalyoshi9

Actually, Marluxia's "pet" is wonderful proof that he did have Marluxia as a Master, seeing how he served him so closely despite being obviously one heck of a powerful Nobody on his own right.

*facepalm*
Yeah.
You're totally right.
Can we pretend I didn't say that?
:x

EDIT:
SA said:
The rest... broke off from the Organization once their Master was no longer a part of it? It's a logical possibility, especially in light of Marluxia's attempt to overthrow Xemnas. Why would his Nobodies serve the Organization he disapproved of, and that sent Axel in to off him?

I like this a lot better than "they have multiple masters."
Always on your toes, SA. :D

easy93

Xion and Roxas never had a nobody. Since they both wielded the keyblade, there was no lesser that can imitate their abilities. But, if they didn't have the keyblade and controlled some other element or weapon, then it might've been a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back