• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas/Xehanort BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
BIRTH BY SLEEP THEORY

After the battle at the end of KH2FM+, when ven was frozen he was going to die. So aqua and terra, to help ven, used a spell that would put his soul to sleep, they could remove it, then place it in a new vessel for him to not die. 10 years later, sora was at hollow bastion, and when he stabbed himself with the dark key blade, he released his and kairi’s hearts. Thus roxas and namine are born. But why does roxas look so different from sora? If you look at kairi and namine or Xehanort and xemnas they have some sort of likeness. But sora and roxas look so different. That is because Ven’s soul was free to take over sora’s body since there was no heart to vacate it. So Roxas was born.
Then we come to Xehanort. I can’t remember if it has been stated that the old man IS seaport. But I’m going with “he is.” So anyway, I believe that in the big battle, in the part where he shot the ball thing into the sky, it was actually his heart, and he was using it to complete kingdom hearts. Why he needed kingdom hearts, there is no proof or any sort of data to set a theory on. But we DO know that the big heart in the sky IS kingdom hearts. So anyway, Xehanort is gone, and his apprentice is left. The apprentice is sucked into kingdom hearts, and somehow winds up in the radiant garden, where he has all his memories except for one thing: “Xehanort“. Thus he meets Ansem the Wise, and, not knowing any better, introduces himself as Xehanort. So he becomes his apprentice and studies the heartless and you know the story after that. Proof of this is the fact he has no memories, he is a young man, while the original Xehanort was an old man.

so yeah, LET THE ANGRY PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT WAS WRONG!

pgerv12

umm nice theory first of all. second, where is the proof. This is an idea more than a theory, a theory has facts to base it on, not the out come of it. Don't worry i got flamed for this too.

there happy gotegenks

Last edited:

gotegenks

umm nice theory first of all. second, where is the proof. This is an idea more like a theory, a theory has facts to base it on, not the out come of it

umm first of all, that doesn't make sense, it would be "more like an idea THAN a theory (don't mean to be a grammar natzi but seriously...)

second of all, there are facts all over the place! roxas looks like ven, the heart in the sky is kingdom hearts, MX needs kingdom hearts for some reason... it is like an idea in that he's stating a bunch of it on non factual information, but there are facts, so its like a theory idea hybrid, (theorea?xD)

EDIT: yes i am happy pgerv :)

Last edited:
T

tazztig

Maybe when sora release kairi and his heart from inside of his. He may have trigger ven's vessel
inside of him ,"So if he really was inside". Another thing if you say that he's not sora's nobody. Why does
riku say to sora "he's your nobody, and your all still you" after roxas goes back into him. Remember riku found this out when he was in the REalm of Darkness with mickey...
But the theory is odd????

Apollo

Silver Member
BIRTH BY SLEEP THEORY

After the battle at the end of KH2FM+, when ven was frozen he was going to die. So aqua and terra, to help ven, used a spell that would put his soul to sleep, they could remove it, then place it in a new vessel for him to not die. 10 years later, sora was at hollow bastion, and when he stabbed himself with the dark key blade, he released his and kairi’s hearts. Thus roxas and namine are born. But why does roxas look so different from sora? If you look at kairi and namine or Xehanort and xemnas they have some sort of likeness. But sora and roxas look so different. That is because Ven’s soul was free to take over sora’s body since there was no heart to vacate it. So Roxas was born.
Then we come to Xehanort. I can’t remember if it has been stated that the old man IS seaport. But I’m going with “he is.” So anyway, I believe that in the big battle, in the part where he shot the ball thing into the sky, it was actually his heart, and he was using it to complete kingdom hearts. Why he needed kingdom hearts, there is no proof or any sort of data to set a theory on. But we DO know that the big heart in the sky IS kingdom hearts. So anyway, Xehanort is gone, and his apprentice is left. The apprentice is sucked into kingdom hearts, and somehow winds up in the radiant garden, where he has all his memories except for one thing: “Xehanort“. Thus he meets Ansem the Wise, and, not knowing any better, introduces himself as Xehanort. So he becomes his apprentice and studies the heartless and you know the story after that. Proof of this is the fact he has no memories, he is a young man, while the original Xehanort was an old man.

so yeah, LET THE ANGRY PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT WAS WRONG!

Ha are you blind Sora and Roxas look alike as much as Kairi, and Namine.

Also if you say Ven's heart went into Sora because he had no heart. That does not matter because Sora lost his heart, and a Nobody was created and than Ven's heart went into Sora. The moment he loses his heart a nobody is made.

I am not going to touch the bottom crap because that is just an idea with no proof to back it. So pretty pointless to even say it without proof

thts a great theory, i like it so much that im not gonna go through and nitpick the details (but im sure someone else will) but i love it! great theory

Not going to or can't?

umm first of all, that doesn't make sense, it would be "more like an idea THAN a theory (don't mean to be a grammar natzi but seriously...)

second of all, there are facts all over the place! roxas looks like ven, the heart in the sky is kingdom hearts, MX needs kingdom hearts for some reason... it is like an idea in that he's stating a bunch of it on non factual information, but there are facts, so its like a theory idea hybrid, (theorea?xD)

Ha did you read it? Hardly any facts, and the ones that were there were pointless.

Apollo

Silver Member
i did read it, and dubbbed it a THEOREA! >:D

Well it is a theory that I raped, killed, and buried in my basement.

Anyways for the last part. It may be a no proof idea but it would kind of be a nice story. 6/10

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
well, you never know. earlier when i thought of it, it seemed like it was really good though. maybe it just seemed like it was a good plot or something. maybe i didn't put up all the facts. i have a bad memory. i had to put this down as i was thinking about it. so i may have forgot something.

AND NO ENDLESS FLAMES!! ROXAS AND SORA HAVE NO LIKENESS!!! LOL but seriously, i don't think they look alike

Apollo

Silver Member
well, you never know. earlier when i thought of it, it seemed like it was really good though. maybe it just seemed like it was a good plot or something. maybe i didn't put up all the facts. i have a bad memory. i had to put this down as i was thinking about it. so i may have forgot something.

AND NO ENDLESS FLAMES!! ROXAS AND SORA HAVE NO LIKENESS!!! LOL but seriously, i don't think they look alike

Well just wait I am going to make a poll just for you! look in the KH2 section!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back