• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Weak or powerful

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
:confused: Okay u see the scan that shows roxas and sora fightin but he only has 1 health bar and then u hear that roxas has 10 health bars not 1 so is it true that roxas is powerful or just a lil weak :confused:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
He's gotta be powerful coz he's the Key Of Destiny, Sora's Nobody and has the same skills as Sora's or because of the reaction command Duel Bout which pawns Sora if you're not quick enough and is the same look alike reaction command of Samurai Nobody's Duel Stance.

Khaston

I'm sure Roxas will be very powerful, Sora was almost defeated in the cutscene.

Apparently he will be very quick. How fitting ^^

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It's kinda weird to see Sora vs Roxas with ten bars of life in the boss battle whether it is true or not and the way I see it, the battle is as same as Sephiroth!

OmegaRaptor

i doubt its one or ten. however i would like there to be ten to make it very tough. maybe hes the tougher than sephiroth guy?

T

TwilightExternal

Dont judge by HP bars, if thats what you're implying. You can't possibly get any HP more than Sephiroth.

Although, in someone's demo [probably one of the MANY infos provided by Xaldin] he/she said there were LOADS of health bars for Roxas. Like...LOADS. o_O

namine's shadow

I think Roxas is going to be the same as Sora (I hate to admitt it) because he is Sora's nobody afterall so I'd say middleish.

And besides, Sephiroth has 4 bars and my friend managed to beat him on the frist try! So don't judge on HP.

AxelRoxas

I hope he'll be hard to beat ^^

...Hey, what if you can continue even if he beats you? Like, you get one scene after you've beaten him, and another if you lose to him ^^

That would be soo cool X3

KingSora92

It doesnt really matter about HP....For example what if every time you attack him he counters it, then you would have to find some way to stop that. Or what if your attacks do nothing to him and his Hp doesnt budge. So you cant just judge by the Hp.

Marluxia Diablos

Is all of that power and flashiness just from being a nobody, though? We play as Sora, and I don't beleive he has anything quite that flashy... It makes me wonder what kind of power you recieve when you become a nobody. Maybe Roxas' flashiness comes from the strength of Sora's heart?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Oh my my. Whats wrong with you who believe he will have only 1 or 2 HP bars. While it is possible, is it probable? I mean, Axel was so easy in the beginning, and he had like 2 bars. This fight takes place in the final world, ofcourse he will have plenty of HP. I'm confident it will be around the same as the rest of the Organization. Why wouldn't it be? It may be even higher then them, save Xemnas, because...its hard to fight yourself. :p

i.Organization

Roxas would probaly be abit difficult. If you did "trinity limit" against him, i wouldn't be surprised if he could block it. We'll never know what Roxas is really capable of.

daxter fan

Nobodies are always stronger than their human self and Roxas has two ****ing keyblades end of discussion.
and "I. orgy" How can he possibly do the trinty limit without Donald and goofy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back