• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Roxas was pretty dark in this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Castaras

Awards
and his "evil" laugh was hilarious. I thought he was really good at playing dark and the jealous one, as well as Axel in COM.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Flix and Chill
  • Fairest of them All
  • Crafty Soul
If there's a single thing that the Re:Coded movie had over the original game, it's got to be the whole Castle Oblivion arc. Reading the text is completely different from watching and listening to the characters, especially when you've got some of the best VA's doing the lines.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
i never watched it, didn't think they actually added anything new to it, thought it was a copy/paste job like the Days movie.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Key of Destiny
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Savage Nymph
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
i never watched it, didn't think they actually added anything new to it, thought it was a copy/paste job like the Days movie.
It is a huge improvement over the Days movie. And there are actually a few new scenes in it.