• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas vs riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yes, I picture him as the final boss. Since that's the scene before Roxas is taken away to the DTT

Like Roxas running away, but bumps into Riku.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
im sure it will be in there...

what will be a real shocker if they put the sora battle in there as a hidden 100% complete boss but i guess its just wishful thinkng..

Athel

Machinist
I'm thinking something like him being Roxas' last boss, and then switching over to Xion for the real final boss.

Sexy Angel
You'll fight him at the very least twice. Remember, it was Riku's mission to capture Roxas.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
didn't normura say that he was going to be the final battle? thats what I thought Nomura said.

Will Sora and Riku appear in this game at all? Hiroshi: The Riku vs. Roxas scene will appear, as well as the actual battle.
Just says the battle is happening.

You'll fight him at the very least twice. Remember, it was Riku's mission to capture Roxas.
Why two they just battled once.

Sexy Angel
Why two they just battled once.

Play KH2

Riku says near the end of the game something along these lines:

"The first time we battled, I lost, so I mad sure I was stronger the second time."

If you just must make sure im telling the truth, go to KHVids -> KH2 -> TWTNW

keybladelegacy

Website
Play KH2

Riku says near the end of the game something along these lines:

"The first time we battled, I lost, so I mad sure I was stronger the second time."

If you just must make sure im telling the truth, go to KHVids -> KH2 -> TWTNW
I believe you but it was actually one battle. Roxas and Riku were fighting then Roxas was winning thats what riku was talking about then the second time which riku mention (which is actually they were still in battle) is when he turned into Ansem but it was still during the fight.
If you didnt understand that video time.

Sexy Angel
that was the final battle.

I don't think you see the battle where Riku lost.

keybladelegacy

Website
Okay let me see if i can explain this.
Okay when riku was battling roxas in that video roxas was winning thats when he lost.
Then riku started round 2 and thats when he made sure he was stronger by turning into ansem.

Do you get it?

Lolita

Dear You
I think Vs. Riku would be the final battle, and maybe you get to battle Xion.
Or maybe whoever took away Xion when she and Axel collapsed in the trailer? Maybe it's Riku? D: /phail

Sexy Angel
Okay let me see if i can explain this.
Okay when riku was battling roxas in that video roxas was winning thats when he lost.
Then riku started round 2 and thats when he made sure he was stronger by turning into ansem.

Do you get it?

Read Athels post, and you shall be enlighten'd

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
the debate over whether or not there is really another time when roxas and riku meet doesn't really have an answer right now if you ask me. bad translations don't help either. just one thing we'll find out when we play Days.

unknowndestiny45

I think that when you beat riku as the last boss a cutscene will show riku defeating roxas in his ansem form.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I believe that you will fight Riku as the final boos in the game when he still looks like a boy but when you beat him it will go to the cutscene where he looks like Ansem SoD and the fight will start over with him having an impossibly large health bar and then you will start to fight him but it will do know daming kinda like fighting hades in kh2 w/o the olympus stone and then it will go to another cutscene where Riku just totally beasts up on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back