• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas vs riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Maybe Riku took xion cuz he thought she was soras nobody instead of roxas?! I mean she weilds KK riku denies that that keyblade is real, and in the cutscene he says something about , I have to trust DiZ it means DiZ told him that roxas was soras nobody!

Nameless

In the video of the fight scene of Roxas vs Riku, they never mention each other's names. So if this fight scene was the one and only time Roxas and Riku (in his boyish form) met, why would Roxas suddenly know Riku's name when he battles Sora?
Plus, if you defeated someone, but then 2 seconds later, they completely own you by lifting you 20 feet in the air, would you really claim that you had defeated them once? Highly unlikely, which is why I think there was a previous and completely separate battle between Roxas and Riku in which Roxas won.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku and Roxas's conversation during the fight we know of would beg to differ. It seems to have been their first encounter, otherwise I don't really see Riku pulling that whole "you really are his Nobody" shiz and all that, not to mention question him having the Keyblade. He did it when he saw Xion, but once is enough. Had he met Roxas before, he'd have either known about the Keyblade already - or he would've won that presumed first encounter, seeing how Roxas would've lacked the Keyblade.

Silvertongue

I could see Roxas (that is to say us) fighting Riku as the final battle and winning. Then as per usual a cutscene will follow that will show hints of Riku and Roxas fighting a second time, with Riku switching to Ansem and winning, and then fading to Roxas being in Twilight Town. That's just my take on it.

I am more curious as to what songs we will have for the ending and opening if any.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah agree with Riku serving as the final boss. I also think they do fight twice. Roxas (as in us) will fight Riku once and (have to) beat him, then it will switch to a cut scene with Riku turing into Rikunort and you fight him again only this time he is almost impossible to beat and it's alright if you lose this battle, leading to Roxas' capture and relocating to DTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back