• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

ok we all know that Jesse Macartny was the voice of roxas. but i remember when it was about maybe 4-5 (or something like that i cant remember for sure) months before kh2 came out i was looking at a different kh site that was telling us the voice actors. i looked at the actors and it wasnt jesse macartny. well this was before we knew roxas name and barley when the voice actors were released. now the name of the guy i cant really remember but he was that one guy on law and order (my grandma watches that show). it was him that was going to be roxas but before he did any real recording he past away. so that meant thhey had to find a new voice actor, jesse macartny.

idk if any1 knew this but i just thought i should say:thumbup:

EDIT: Jerry Orbach is the name of the guy.

Last edited:
you mean Jerry Orbach?

he was on Law and Order and passed away in 2004

i find that surprising since he is the voice of Lumiere (not in the game, but in the Beauty and the Beast movies)... and his voice wouldn'tve suited Roxas in the first place..

unless there was someone else, but that's the only one I know from Law and Order that passed on..

here's his link : Jerry Orbach

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
The guy from law and order? lol..

I have been watching law and order for years and I cant imagine anyone on there doing his voice....

Plus... the only guy I can remember who died... was old.... >.> definately not a Roxas voice....

Maybe it was just a fan-made list of who people wanted to be VAs

edit: lol typing on my wii takes a while lol.... AIF said it above =p

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
you mean Jerry Orbach?

he was on Law and Order and passed away in 2004
He didn't say that the person had died
xDDD

There isn't one person on any of the Law and Order shows that can pull off Roxas' voice.
Except maybe Ice T.
=X

After reading this I did some research on this and there is not even a hint that Jerry Orbach, or anyone else from Law & Order for that matter, were going to voice Roxas. It was probably a fan list of some sort. Heck the fan who made it probably meant to Jerry Orbach as Lumiere and just messed up, if that.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
he did lol unless i'm misunderstanding?
Nevermind!
I'm clearly just delusional then.
xDDD

~reps you because i feel silly~

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Never knew that.
I thought Jesse was planned the whole time.
Never seen a whole lot of Law and Order, but I do wonder what the other guy could've done.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Jerry Orbach would never do the voice of Roxas.
Why? Because he's, like, 70. He provided the voice for Lumiere in Beauty and the Beast, and no doubt did it in KHII.

He's also been in many famous Broadway shows--42nd Street, Chicago...etc.

>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back