• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
krazyaznsyco said:
haley joel is that kid from AI artificial intellegience or a better one, the sixth ense which was a crappy movie in my opinion. sorry for those who liked it,

It's only crappy when you've just barely seen it and try to compare it to crap like The Ring.

R0XAS

TrancedRiku said:
Roxas... is this the official name of BHK?

I haven't heard muchg new lately on KH2, been real busy with school... :D

yes, roxas is his name. welcome back to the forums.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Well, if you remember in FFX-2...

Spoiler: Highlight to read spoilers of FFX-2
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Therefore, I think it's very plausible that Haley could take on a slightly different tone of voice to be Roxas. If they did in the Japanese version, it's very, very likely they'll do the same in this one.

Last edited:

oblivion seeker

First of all, I bet that if Haley Joel Osment did both Sora's and Roxas's voices, it would sound fine becauseHaley Joel is a talented voice actor and will do great.

Second of all, itachi793:
If you want to get spoilers then go to the spoiler section,
And stop posting so much, if it was just clicking the post button too much they would all say the same thing.

and third of all, who is this Xehanort person I keep hearing about???

XP

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
oblivion seeker said:
First of all, I bet that if Haley Joel Osment did both Sora's and Roxas's voices, it would sound fine becauseHaley Joel is a talented voice actor and will do great.

Second of all, itachi793:
If you want to get spoilers then go to the spoiler section,
And stop posting so much, if it was just clicking the post button too much they would all say the same thing.

and third of all, who is this Xehanort person I keep hearing about???

For your third ????
Spoiler Spoiler Show

How can having the same voice actor doin two differ ppl be creepy?

onyxrhapsody87

I don't think it would be as big of a deal as some of you are making it out to be... Anyone can manipulate their voice to make another believable voice... Some are better than others but if you can talk through your vocal cords, you are usually able to do something like that... BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!! Anyways though from what it sounds like... the japanese version does have two different voice actors for the people in question... (Sora and Roxas for people just tuning in...)

unknow_92

i agree with most of you but i think it might be a different voice actor because in kh2.co.uk in the voice actor section they have Roxas...?? i think they would have post it was Haley Joel Osment that was gonna also do the voice of roxas by now

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Well, Sora and Roxas are pretty much exactly the same. Except for the hair of course, but that doesn't matter with vocals. At our school we have approximatly 9 pairs of exact twins. Every single one of their voices sounds pretty much exactly like their double. So, chances are, Sora and Roxas are going to be dubbed by the same person, because it is only logical.

DarkSoraStrife

I really don't think its that serious if he Haley does do both the voices thats fine with me if he doesn't thats also fine with me but they better find a good voice for Roxas if Haley doesn't play him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back