• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas the duel wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Okay, so I've played KH2 and am thinking about KH3 but I still dont get something. How was Roxas able to hold 2 keyblades when he faught Axel? This might actually be important for KH3 since there is no real mention of how it was done. So far the best theory I've seen is here http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=20935

and that was a while before KH2 came out.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
koji said:
Okay, so I've played KH2 and am thinking about KH3 but I still dont get something. How was Roxas able to hold 2 keyblades when he faught Axel? This might actually be important for KH3 since there is no real mention of how it was done. So far the best theory I've seen is here http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=20935

and that was a while before KH2 came out.

Um that isnt relevant at all, anyone can hold two at once, sora does during the final fight cause riku passed him his, roxas just got two, no real significance, nomura just wanted to make his character cooler.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah, that's right.

But Sora didnt wield more than one during KH and Donald and Goofy were really amazed when Sora had 2 keyblades. Axel was also pretty amazed at Roxas holding 2.

Maybe it is just a modern thing to have two swords like POP, FFVII:AC.

skilled keyblada

^I think Axel was amazed at that time because it was pretty much indicating Roxas had got his memories back, meaning it wasn't a joke that time.

Oh, and I find that theory quite stupid. Roxas just has 2 Keyblades as his weapon's, nothing special about it, they're fake anyway, since he's just a nobody, hell, he could probably make 3 or 4 if he wanted to. :/

Pyro

i kinda thought those keyblades were real cause they didn't appear digitally like when roxas lost his memories.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Actually those keyblades were real because that was after Roxas was in the real Twilight Town. That's how he was able to see Sora after.

Balkarzar

those keyblades are real i think only one is fake and the other is sora's he got the second when he got sora's memories.I know this because axel was suprised he had two meaning that he didn't always have both.maybe he created one from his last first memory which was the event right before he was born sora vs riku with keyblades if memory serves you get the oblivion right before you fight him which would explian why he attacked riku.Also because he has alf sora's power and the link with him he can wield real keyblades and unlike sora becuase he has no heart he can wield as much as he likes.

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
I think that's because the Oblivion represented darkness, and the Oathkeeper represented Light and Roxas was neither. Or it could be because it matches his outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back