• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas/Sora battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MemoriesFading

Roxas was totally winning but sora was the keyblade master and could make the keyblade teleport to his hand so that was the reason he won.the only thing i hated was at the end all roxas was able to say "you make a good other..."and that's it!sora didn't even see his face for that long.so basically i wish they could've been able to talk more.

Unnamed_Monster

Kind of....And i think Sora is the best. Roxas is a mere copy of him.
But is also strong like Sora to beat Riku like he did....

Last edited:

Glitch

You know something, I think that in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, you might have to fight Sora in the world that never was! Wouldn't that be awesome !?

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
when sora became a heartless and roxas was created, this is how it was... roxas was 1/3, the heartless was also 1/3 and then when sora became sora again he became 2/3, so 2/3 is better than 1/3 and thats why sora beats roxas.

BHK-25

wait so if Roxas = body = 1/3 and the heartless = heart = 1/3.... what is the last 1/3??

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Since Roxas had half of Sora's strength, they were both evenly matched. It just seems that Roxas had more time to experience fighting while Sora was sleeping to gain more strength. The fight could've ended differently if Sora hadn't lost his key when Roxas hit it out of his hands, then the fight probably would've ended in draw, Sora and Roxas would be holding their keys in each other's face. Roxas would continue saying "You make a good other, now try and explain why this whole fight happened in the first place!" That's what I keep thinking of! ^^

shadow_of_light

i know that roxas is half of sora; i know that he is org member in this fight, thus, making it somewhat necessary to beat him; i know, i know, i know...
but. i still think that b/c roxas was fighting sora to see why he was keybearer, revealed when he told sora he made a good "other," this was simply a way for him to see why the keyblade chose him as well. since this was his reason for even doing it, to me it only makes sense that it would end in a draw.

twiLIGHT Ven

You make a good point of them being equal in battle. I think that they would be equal in battle cause they are one in the same person.

[N]intendofan

Yeah, they should be equal in battle. Roxas did actually win from sora though, IMO he actually won the fight when he pointed the Oblivion in his face. If you would fade out black after Roxas did that, it would seem as if he had won.
He could have finished him off there, actually, but he didn't. I mean, Roxas wouldn't have done that, even if Sora wouldn't have summonned his Keyblade and slashed him. I think (as someone pointed out before) Roxas was testing Sora, because he's asking him why the Keyblade chose him, the "You make a good other" stuff etc. And yes, it would be awesome if Sora and Roxas would be holding their keys in each other's face and that the battle would have ended in a draw, that would have made more sense IMO.

Billy Joe

They probably ARE equal in battle since they are the technically the same person. But remember that Sora was on the defensive in this fight against Roxas who had two Keyblades, so Roxas was able to knock his weapon out of his hand. Had Sora been the one attacking, he most likely could have done the same to Roxas. In my opinion Roxas won this fight, but if Sora had been on the offensive too (which is his preferred fighting style), it would have been a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back