• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas/Sora battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexionia

yet another question for you guys, after having read a post in the KH section of this forum about some other topic (wanders off in thought..) i saw someones sig that looked pretty cool

it was Roxas, still in the org., and Xemnas in TWTNW and it looked like they were going to fight.. the question isn't about the fight.. i think i could figure that out myself.. but what i do have a question is about the fight between Sora and Roxas when he first enters TWTNW. Don't you think it would be right if Roxas and Sora both had a draw in their battle? yea sure Roxas had 2 keyblades and Sora is the ture keyblade master, but after thinking about it their both the same are they not? so wouldn't it be right if they both tied in their little duel?

Honestly i can't remember if Sora won in KH2 (FM+) of if it was indeed a tie but I am right Sora won (not in the FM+ where u have to win) in the originall KH2 game

your thoughts?

funnymanhaha1000

Sora won because he was the original. He was also the true keyblade wielder. He and Roxas are two different beings, and they have their own fighting styles.

DarkHiryu

Sora won however it wasnt one of his easiest battles. Roxas had him on the ropes for while until he delivered the last blow.

free1dom

Sora will always win jackpot that right
in indonesian : sora akan menang selalu jackpot itu benar

SORA619

Awards
sora beat roxas because he is the main character. roxas was more strong. can yu remember the video??

roxax_Xll

maybe sora had a lot of experience from fighting all the nobodies and heartless...
meanwhile roxas is just a new keyblade newbie who did not has enough experience...
LOL!

I<3Roxas

I have to disagree here...personally I think roxas is a stronger fighter, as evidenced by his battle prowess not only against riku, but against Sora. Both Riku and Sora had to resort to (IMO) cheap tricks to win - Riku went all dark, and Sora summoned his keyblade...I dont' see personally how one blow could defeat roxas. I think personally that he was testing Sora becuase you notice that he says, "You make a good other..." and he smiles becuase he is satisfied with his fate now that Sora has gotten strong. IMO, I don't think Roxas is gone, he shows through some (the crystals, ending, etc) He and Namine are exceptions - they didn't disappear, they simply accepted it and joined their person.

lonekyuubi

Sora had a heart...roxas did not simple as that. Sora had REAL friends. That gave him power. Also roxas is a complete newb as a keyblade master.

Sexy Angel
but wasnt roxas (in the battle) data frm that big computer Diz was using?
o_O

umm, no. Thats in the Garden of Assemblage(?)
The battle we are talking about is in TWTNW.

Oh, and Roxas isnt a newb, he easily defeated Riku the first time they fought.

Sora_skillz

Uhmm, about that Roxas is a mere copy of Sora. Sure he is but you gotta remember that Roxas wields half of Soras power. The reason why Sora won was because Sora caught Roxas off-guard. But tbh I think that if Sora hadn't caught him off-guard Roxas would have won, maybe coz he dual-wields which gives him a pretty big advantage. Well anyway, that's just my opinion. :)

XIIIStarr

If you watch the video of Sora and Roxas fighting, and pay real close attention, you'll see that Roxas could have hit Sora a couple of times because of his two keyblade advantage. I think he let Sora win, because compared to Sora, Roxas has much stronger abilities and is much faster. Why he didn't hit Sora when he could I don't know.

chainfan

Uhmm, about that Roxas is a mere copy of Sora. Sure he is but you gotta remember that Roxas wields half of Soras power. The reason why Sora won was because Sora caught Roxas off-guard. But tbh I think that if Sora hadn't caught him off-guard Roxas would have won, maybe coz he dual-wields which gives him a pretty big advantage. Well anyway, that's just my opinion. :)

i agree with sora skillz and XIIIstarr. he let him win

Zexionia

ok i agree here.. somewhat

Roxas isn't Sora but i don't want to agree that he is only 1/2 of sora IMO Roxas is the same as Sora but with his own style.

Also i think i read from other ppl that post on the forums that Roxas was 1 of 2 ppl to remember there true selfs or something like that.. the other bieng Ansem/Xemnas (don't u start spammin about how i don't no my shit.. this is what i think i read) So... if Roxas remembered about his other him (Sora) then he would remember stuff like how to use the keyblade and such would he not? remember IMO

Also Roxas is not a NEWBIE at the keyblades! for those that just went off and and posted those replies i beg to differ.. Did Roxas not work for the organization? (for a little bit) always being sent on missions w/ Axel to defeat the heartless. Then in KH2 he has his own boss fights w/ axel, and guess what folks// he WON! so great that he even had the power to use 2 keyblades (no keyblade topics please, the point i make here is the fact that u can't use 2 if u can't use 1..) not to mention whatever Roxas might have done while u played as Sora through the game

also IMO Roxas was the same strength as Sora simple because i say they are the same.. the only difference is that Roxas is heartless and he probably doesn't no as much as Sora about all the situations (Ex. beiginning of KH2 and his time in the Org.)

those are my Opinions and thoughts-also someone posted something about the fight occuring in Sora's head.. that is unsure.. that makes it kind of difficult for Roxas to accept Sora in Sora's head.. didn't they like have to touch or sumthing like that like when u beat the knight version of Xemnas and then Namine comes to Kiari? don't they touch?

remember.. my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back