• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas shops at k-mart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm, I never noticed. You have a keen eye. I should check that out. Yeah, why does a non-existing town have a K-Mart? Maybe DiZ liked shopping at K-Mart so he wanted to give Roxas that opportunity. Roxas' clothes look way too cool to be coming from K-Mart though.

ffkh

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I SEE IT!!!!!!.........................................wait no........were is this?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
O_O : O So thats where they get their clothes.....*runs off to find a K-Mart that still exists.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Wow... random... But ok. I don't even think the people in Japan even know what a K-mart is. Anyhow, Roxas' clothes are too cool to be from K-mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back