• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

roxas shops at k-mart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ultima Monkey

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm, I never noticed. You have a keen eye. I should check that out. Yeah, why does a non-existing town have a K-Mart? Maybe DiZ liked shopping at K-Mart so he wanted to give Roxas that opportunity. Roxas' clothes look way too cool to be coming from K-Mart though.

ffkh

Awards
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I SEE IT!!!!!!.........................................wait no........were is this?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
  • News Hound
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
O_O : O So thats where they get their clothes.....*runs off to find a K-Mart that still exists.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Awards
Wow... random... But ok. I don't even think the people in Japan even know what a K-mart is. Anyhow, Roxas' clothes are too cool to be from K-mart.