• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Seven Days Novel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolerimmortal

You guys do realize that the KH2 manga is basically guaranteed to come out in America, right? And that the novel(s) is(are) likely to follow?

Within a year, I'm sure the manga will be here...the novel, shortly thereafter.

sephy 9 2 5

coolerimmortal said:
You guys do realize that the KH2 manga is basically guaranteed to come out in America, right? And that the novel(s) is(are) likely to follow?

Within a year, I'm sure the manga will be here...the novel, shortly thereafter.

Novels will not come shortly after because KH novels have never been released in America before. Why would they start now?

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
I hope the novel's do some out in english for everyone, otherwise we're really missing out, Japan is so lucky sometimes sigh ^^

I wonder, if someone who knows both english and Japanese will one day translate it for everyone and post it up for everyone to see ^_^ it'd be great wouldn't it?

I know that if i knew Japanese i'd do that for everyone, but i barely know a few words so T_T i'm useless

coolerimmortal

sephy 9 2 5 said:
Novels will not come shortly after because KH novels have never been released in America before. Why would they start now?

a) Are there other KH novels?

b) Before, there haven't been KH novel releases. However, as you may have noticed, publishers have started releasing all sorts of manga/video game-related novels, including the Fullmetal Alchemist novels, the Blood: The Last Vampire novel, some Ghost in the Shell novels, and, most importantly...the Devil May Cry novel. Yes, a video game novel was brought to the US. Considering KH's popularity, one can surmise that the novel would likely come out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back