• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas says: "This guy's got a skirt on!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeatSephiroth

LOL this is funny:

99896308.jpg

I can imagine Diz going "It's not a skirt Roxas, it's a dress."

If you view this, don't steal the image & post in the thread.

In case you're wondering, I put the words onto a normal screenshot.

S

Shadow Soldier

This isnt funny. But knowing all the KH fan boys/fan girls, this will be better then Christmas to them.

IBeatSephiroth

inhiding said:
HOW DO I SHOP PHOTO?

First off, when I first read your post I went lol. It's PhotoShop-not shop photo. No offence.:)

Second off, do you have PhotoStudio or Photoshop? I have ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5. You just copy a image into whatever program you have & edit how you want. I still don't quite know how to use it yet. If you don't have PhotoStudio or Photoshop just use paint but it will be a bad quality image.

Oh and lmao R.T.P! Funny pic :D

S

Shadow Soldier

unknown212 said:
as if the last four threads here sucked we got our self a freaking winner.

Hahaa now thats, thats what you call funny.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
IBeatSephiroth said:
First off, when I first read your post I went lol. It's PhotoShop-not shop photo. No offence.:)

Second off, do you have PhotoStudio or Photoshop? I have ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5. You just copy a image into whatever program you have & edit how you want. I still don't quite know how to use it yet. If you don't have PhotoStudio or Photoshop just use paint but it will be a bad quality image.

Oh and lmao R.T.P! Funny pic :D
Big kids use photoshop.

Don't thank me, thank the internets

I

inhiding

IBeatSephiroth said:
Guy obviously hasn't ever had his daily 4chan.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I see nothing funny in this... not remotly... go show this to The Midnighter so he can rip your head off

T

The Marauder

This is stupid... very stupid. Get it out of my sight, and stop wasting KHI's bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back