• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

First off, welcome pal! Second, yeah a couple of threads were made like this and asked, no troubles though because i asked the same. Anyways yeah it those dudes i cant remember how to spell the names still new to the whole they got names now, they did say he had problems but i dont think they said he would fight with them thats why

E

Eclipse

i remember nomura saying that he was gonna do it, but i also remember him saying recently he was never able to work it out. lol

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Bahamut Zero said:
Should'a been Chip n Dale :D

or dude..... i just came up with a good idea!!! remember goofy movie? i saw it a long time ago with my sis! and jeez, that MAX kid who's goofy's son can replace goofy and maybe someone else can replace donald.... cooooool

and for JM playing as Roxas........... i really ripped the tail OFF MY CATS A*S AND TOOK HIS TONGUE AND ATE IT...

k cool down dude.. cool down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back