• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas or sora???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is better, roxas or sora?

• roxas

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • sora

Votes: 34 69.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

t0g

umm roxas = sora + x

derka derka

i dont think you can make a poll with the only two characters and them being the same person

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
they're not the same person, they're incomplete halves...something like that you could say. but in the meantime, when they're not merged together, they're 2 different people with issues.

Soraox

also it kind of a spoiler if i give the answer to this just saying to those people who want to know what Roxas is

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
YAY!!!!! thanx jomonkey27 and for all the people who voted roxas. but it doesn't mean i still don't love sora either, in fact, he's just one millimetre (sp?) behind roxas. lol that tiny distance makes a huge difference...lmao

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Awww, why does everyone hate Roxas so much :( His story is so sad! Oh my God, everytime I think of it I get so upset, and it's just a game! But seriously, his story is tear-jerking. I don't want to spoil anything, so I wont say why.

But I lurf Roxas -huggles Roxas bishie-

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
.......yeah, but he still fails at life (He probably cut himself with the keyblade backstage <_<)

Soda

ahh, can't...decide...both have their own differences, but I like/love them almost equally
*sora goes up*
*Roxas catches up* nooooooooooooooooo

A

Audo

Oh yea, and just a thought Riku-Keyblade, but if you think Roxas sucks, then why does your signature have his face on it?
Because i like the way the sig looks and i made it in a battle.
Doesnt mean i like BHK.
Plus, CGI shots of Riku are too hard to get into a sig, or atleast a good picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back