• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1 or 2

• OMG Roxas is the coolest and he is the keyblade master that isn't sora.

Votes: 53 41.1%
  • Yeah Sora is the coolest... Don't know why though.

Votes: 76 58.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySamurai87

Roxas sure doesn't act innocent. I mean, when he was with the Organization it was like he had no personality and in Twilight Town he was just a normal kid. You can tell Sora and Roxas are alike, yet not alike at the same time. They're both cool, but something about Roxas makes me like him more. Maybe it's because fate is cruel to him and I knew he'd disappear.

lionheart516

" At my house..... On my comp werever theres a com
I seriously think sora is the best, and the real keyblade master i mean roxas is pretty much new to this but seeing as he is basically part of sora, and Basically is sora. then this poll is pretty retarted lol. no offense i know you just wanted to get everyones oppionon and that you were bored, but this poll is pretty pointless, i voted never the less.

SORA

Roxas's keyblades aren't real, so really he's duel-weilding nothing =P

Sora's clothes were given to him, it's not like he picked them out. The Fairies gave him his clothes, which are POOFY, and MULTICOLORED, with STRAPS AND BUCKLES. Since when do gangbangers wear that!?

Sora has one chain, and it's a dangly necklace

If anything Gangbangers wear what Roxas has. Wrist bands, finger bands, jacket over his shirt, high collar, spikes.

Roxas doesn't look innocent and pure, Roxas doesn't act innocent and pure, Roxas isn't innocent and pure

Thats also a very good point you got there TheMuffinMan.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Sora's better. He's one of the few characters in games that has an upbeat/happy personality. I'm getting tired of the depressed/emo characters in RPG's lately.

LadySamurai87

Angsty characters rule! Perky people annoy me. Give me Leon or Cloud over Sora and Kairi any day. XD

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
In contrast with my earlier sentiments, if the choice seemed left btwn these two I would have to give some credit to Roxas. The knowledge on him from afar is basic common sense and reflection back to Sora :\. To give more of an insight to his life as he only lived for about "year" until returning to Sora. The real question is what were his actions within the Org during the year he was split from Sora?

the king mickey

Destiny's Call said:
soRa.

'fo shore.

He was the original Keyblade master, and he's so happy and sweet and CUTE!!! Roxas is really cool and awesome as well, but he's just too cold and mysterious for me.

riku was actually the real keyblade master till he surrended hisselve to the darkness......

Sora_is_mine*2

why they're both cute, not equally though no offense, Sora's the only one I'll ever really love.

Sora, no doubt. True like Ansem said he can be too nice for his own good, he's still got a heart of gold.

lol...metaphors...

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
sora . he is cheery and positive and always ready. he also has badass clothes. but roxas has a much more interestitng story and can automatically dual-wield.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
i think riku o_O

in this case i have to go with sora.
theres something about roxas that just annoys me x.x

LadySamurai87

I think I don't like Sora because he's too happy all the time and I like my bishounen angsty and dark. I like 'em brooding and scowling all the time. XD

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
LadySamurai87 said:
I think I don't like Sora because he's too happy all the time and I like my bishounen angsty and dark. I like 'em brooding and scowling all the time. XD
And the latter is extremely cliched, it's good to see someone that is actually positive with a good personality instead of someone who just mopes around all the time and murmors "whatever...". That seems too dull and emo-like.

LadySamurai87

Hahaha. Roxas became sort of an average kid when he got sent to Twilight Town, though. He was a cool person and I think if he'd been real, he would have been the type of person I'd been friends with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back