• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1 or 2

• OMG Roxas is the coolest and he is the keyblade master that isn't sora.

Votes: 53 41.1%
  • Yeah Sora is the coolest... Don't know why though.

Votes: 76 58.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySamurai87

Me too. Freak the hell out of me. The only guys that hit on me are either old enough to be my father of have a nice long record at the police station.

D

Deleted member 5341

Sora! ^_^
Sora .... Sora wa ore no tomodachi :D
I <3 him, he pwns hard, hands down : )
And he's so HAPPY! It's pretty cool : )
Also....it's really amazing how far he's come since KH1.....he manned up a little....cept when it came to Kairi, he didn't handle that well X3

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
LadySamurai87 said:
Roooooxas! I just think he's the cutest character ever. >.<
Jesse fangirl lol. Roxas is a blonde and doesn't have the big shoes. Sora has bad fashion sense.

Masamune

Big Boss
i hate roxass he wasted four hours of my game play so roxass cand die in hell.GO SORA YAY!

well i pick sora cuz roxas does waste ur time in kh2.....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Roxas is better only because he is more pure and innocent than Sora. The only times Sora is innocent is when he's in Atlantica, 100 Acre Wood, or he is asleep. Roxas is pretty much 24/7 innocent and pure.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh come on, don't bring that into another thread

Roxas is not innocent

Roxas sure wasn't pure and innocent when he was killing Axel, or trying to decapitate DiZ, or screaming his lungs out at nothing, or telling people to shut up, or taking his rage out on computer systems, or destroying worlds

Sora > Roxas

Puck

Sora does have more skill than Roxas when it comes to fighting with one blade.

However, Roxas is not also more pure but he even looks more innocent than Sora. Don't believe me just get a picture of both of them and compare.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Take a picture and compare? Gladly

KH2_Artwork_Sora2.jpg

Smile, spikey brown hair, poofy pants, big shoes, lots of colorful straps, pockets and buckles

KH2_Artwork_Roxas2.jpg

Scowl, frown, swirly blonde hair, block and white wrist bands and finger bands, jacket, spikey zipper

-------------

Okay, I got a picture, I compared....when do I start seeing how Scowling, Frowning-Roxas looks more pure and innocent then Poofy-panted, Smiling-Sora?

Puck

^Man, Sora looks like he'd be in one of those weird gangs that would be the s*** out of somebody. Big heavy chains to boot. Roxas looks more normal. Sorry, that to me just made Roxas look innocent. Sure, he's not smiling, but dude, in that pic Sora looks like a FF version of a gangbanger.

But anyway, in overall personality Roxas is better. Sora is cool too( what can I say, I like them both).

musicalsoul4

i dunno what it is i just ... sora is so ... omg, he's hot, if its possible ... especially in the animation at the end of kh2. but roxas ... yeah, there's something about him too. i like them both ... but i put sora XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Roxas's keyblades aren't real, so really he's duel-weilding nothing =P

Sora's clothes were given to him, it's not like he picked them out. The Fairies gave him his clothes, which are POOFY, and MULTICOLORED, with STRAPS AND BUCKLES. Since when do gangbangers wear that!?

Sora has one chain, and it's a dangly necklace

If anything Gangbangers wear what Roxas has. Wrist bands, finger bands, jacket over his shirt, high collar, spikes.

Roxas doesn't look innocent and pure, Roxas doesn't act innocent and pure, Roxas isn't innocent and pure

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:
Roxas's keyblades aren't real, so really he's duel-weilding nothing =P

Sora's clothes were given to him, it's not like he picked them out. The Fairies gave him his clothes, which are POOFY, and MULTICOLORED, with STRAPS AND BUCKLES. Since when do gangbangers wear that!?

If anything Gangbangers wear what Roxas has. Wrist bands, finger bands, jacket over his shirt, high collar, spikes.

XD man why do these competively selective threads always bring out the jokes.

A true fan shows equal representation much like TMM does >_>

Sora: Tends to have a strong sense of justice and only fights when locked in combat by his opponent. You seem to recall that he was chosen by the keyblade instead of Riku. The kingdom key would only choose someone of the light and a strong heart. This however came to a contradiction when Riku took it back from Sora prior to KH1. Overall Sora tends to be kindhearted and always keeps his promises no matter what they may be. (He didn thank Namine though >_>)

Roxas: A boy that holds the fury within Sora's heart. Much like DiZ spoke of, he resides in darkness. Though the dreams and deceptions of DiZ creating a new life for Roxas and coming to the realization he couldnt help but be angry. He reflected impulsive actions in combat in contrast with his other half. In reflection with sora, Roxas held the both the anger and sadness within Sora's heart when he returned. There were also many instances when Roxas was present within Sora (the tear when sora got on the train and when Sora said "6 of us") Roxas was the true creation of ignorance as he couldnt recall his past, but upon re-awakening he came to realize his fate.

They both pwn!

~KHprod~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back