• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1 or 2

• OMG Roxas is the coolest and he is the keyblade master that isn't sora.

Votes: 53 41.1%
  • Yeah Sora is the coolest... Don't know why though.

Votes: 76 58.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySamurai87

If it weren't for Sora, Roxas would still be here. >.> Sora should die. There, I said it. I want Sora to die so Roxas can keep living.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
LadySamurai87 said:
If it weren't for Sora, Roxas would still be here. >.> Sora should die. There, I said it. I want Sora to die so Roxas can keep living.
Wow, you're an idiotic n00b who's just asking for trouble. And again you make statemnets with no proof to back them up.
If it weren't for Sora, NEITHER WOULD BE ALIVE. Sora is the complete version of Roxas. Roxas was just there for a small time. Sora was the one that went to all the worlds and kicked heartless butt (I hate the no swearing rule). And if Sora didn't have the keyblade Roxas wouldn't have the keyblade. Roxas is the lower form of Sora. People just like the fact he could duel wield without forming (which is lame anyways) and that he was voiced by Jesse McCartney. Sora is so much better, in so many ways.

LadySamurai87

Yes, I don't like Jesse McCartney either, but that's not the point. Anyway, I know Roxas is a form of a Sora. But since Sora was still alive Roxas didn't have his memories and such. I already knew Roxas was going to die and I knew it was necessary, but that doesn't mean I like Sora more and I can't help but like Roxas more. And stop insultine me. I have a right to say what I want. Stop trying to pick a fight with me. Everything you do irks me.

LadySamurai87

I know that but that doesn't change the fact I like Roxas more than Sora and wish things hadn't ended the way they did. And he should take back the idiotic comment he made.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>....Kawaii likes Sora more.....cuz Roxas is victim of child molestion......and thats sad..;_; but i like Sora more...cuz it helps my pairing of SoKaiKu!!!!(SoraxKairixRiku) HAHAHAHA..XD

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Kawaiikousuke said:
^^LOL...Yes I am...Its pwnz in the pairings wars....

Roxas had something done to him by Axel I just know it!!! I will find out.....>=O
Oh I thought you meant Ansem the Wise lol. That guy looked... :blink:

LadySamurai87

Watch out Soraawakened-chan. Cute little boys like you get violated by perverts like Michael Jackson and Ansem.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
LadySamurai87 said:
Watch out Soraawakened-chan. Cute little boys like you get violated by perverts like Michael Jackson and Ansem.
I don't know if I should be offended or not... :unsure: Lol.
But Xehanort looks and acts more like MJ than Ansem does.

LadySamurai87

I've met two pedophiles. One when I was around fifteen and one last week. The first one was when I was at Burget King. This middle aged weirdo stared at me and even when I made eye contact, he wouldn't stop looking at me. I was scared to go to the bathroom...>.> Even when I left, he watched me until I went to the door with my mom and dad. The second one was when I was walking home. This guy drove really slow beside me and kept glancing at me. I walked extra fast because he looked creepy. Anyway, pedophiles in real life are scary.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
LadySamurai87 said:
I've met two pedophiles. One when I was around fifteen and one last week. The first one was when I was at Burget King. This middle aged weirdo stared at me and even when I made eye contact, he wouldn't stop looking at me. I was scared to go to the bathroom...>.> Even when I left, he watched me until I went to the door with my mom and dad. The second one was when I was walking home. This guy drove really slow beside me and kept glancing at me. I walked extra fast because he looked creepy. Anyway, pedophiles in real life are scary.
I had this old lady looking at me one time. She just had a giant smile on her face and wouldn't stop looking at me. I was at Wal-Mart, and she kept following me from way behind. I didn't even notice until I turned around to go to the restroom. People like that creep me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back