• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1 or 2

• OMG Roxas is the coolest and he is the keyblade master that isn't sora.

Votes: 53 41.1%
  • Yeah Sora is the coolest... Don't know why though.

Votes: 76 58.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star`s~fire~

idk much about roxas but i do like his name better than sora cuz sora could go either way , but i love sora cuz technically he is the original keyblade master . but i like the fact the roxas is a little tougher , other than that its sora all the way !

Star`s~fire~

i think at the very end of the series everyone will come to gether as usual and the nobodies that are good will get their own form to keep [spioler bit] and you'll have to play as kairi and others to complete certain tasks t the end of the game because kairi receive a keyblade from riku at the end of the game and i don't think you can just walk up and freely give someone keyblade just like thatand i know i mispelled some words

BeanBag

I prefer Roxas, since he doesn't say much, he has a lil bit of "attitudinal" problem (like me :p )

While Sora's all like, "Well, I hope you find your light soon" blah blah blah.... Which kinda makes him almost gay o____O

But Sora's ok besides from being too nice, blah blah blah =|

ChaosInfintium

It's a Tough one seriously, You've got someone who's got a deeper rage of their emotions even though they don't have a heart who can wield two keyblades and well is actually pretty fscking B@d@ss while you've got the carefree aged a whole lot more then a year kid that just wants to get his friends and Go back home.......Oh and Refernce Sora while everyone goes off about him being the True keyblade Master go back and KH cause he ain't Riku was but since he was consumed by the darkness........Anyways...

They two Very Different Characters who are part of one whole, Both are Awesome, Both Kick a lot of Butt, and Well Both still wear ridiculous shoes but Roxas' are better.........It's tough it really is

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Erg, this is quite difficult. I LOVE them both!! But...I said Roxas. It says it all in his name, he rox me sox all up and down the the blox. They are both uber hott (i'm a girl) but Roxas is more like a....like a stray puppy or some sort and i always fall in love with characters like that and he's a very deep. Where as Sora is more like LETS GO SPAZZ AND FIND RIKU XD. Sometime's during the game i would just be like FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, Sora do EVER think of yourself? I think it would be wise sometimes.

Plus, Roxas's character is WAY more deleveloped and Sora's just asdkjfbgakfbgsak. So i guess i love Roxas more. *sigh* though i am ashamed because i used to be Jesse McCartney's number one HATER. :(

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
This probably makes how many threads? However the first thing I noticed in this thread from the poster, was that the title and the poll description is biased. It's self explanatory.

Either way, I choose Sora, the original. I don't think there's anythign impressive about Roxas duel wielding. The simple thing is that Sora's style is one keyblade, while Roxas likes to fight with 2, it's what separates them. Funny, Roxas is Sora's double and he wields double the keyblade.....anyway, Sora can duel wield, and very skillfully too from what I've seen in the Sora/Riku vs. Xenmas fight. He just doesn't use it.

Other than this, I've seen everything that kid went through, for three freakin' games. I like his attitude. Happy-go-lucky but still serious when need be, fun but sometimes gets upset, angry, and impatient. When someone is all emotional he makes them put up a smile, everyone in each world practically loves the guy. The only one who I think can possibly hate him is the Organization, give or take a few. Loyal, nice, sweet, yet cocky, can act rash, and he has his share of problems. Not to mention, he can really kick serious ass, literally, and can pwn you hard. He's evolved as a fighter and person, compared to KH1, and has better abilities. And to give fangirlism here; he's freakin' hot as hell.

Sora period.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
OMG of course Roxas! I like him way more then Sora! Even I have play him for 4 year that doesn't mean I like him all the way! I like Riku much more then Sora! Roxas story are more serious and I dunno....I like the way he is! Roxas rock!

KeybladeKid1127

Ok i like playing as both characters they both have many different advantages for playing as both for example: As Roxas you get to use two keyblades which i LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and as Sora u have drive, party members, magic, and different keyblades.

anyway if i had to decide i would pic Roxas since he is a duel keyblade weilder and because we don't know to much about him as much as we know about Sora.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I like Roxas more because all these complainers ruined Sora. Roxas is the last bit of KH1 Sora left. This KH2 Sora is terrible. He maybe a better fighter. Heck, he's so good he can beat Sephiroth and Roxas. But the fact is, the complainers and Square ruined Sora's mind and now he's ruined. He is stupid and has a low I.Q. Why couldn't they make him act like Max from Dark Cloud 2( Max is the best young male character ever made by the way)? Square better make him better in Kh3 because they ruined him in CoM and KH2. Even the damn manga, ruined him thanks to those blasted Sora haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back