• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1 or 2

• OMG Roxas is the coolest and he is the keyblade master that isn't sora.

Votes: 53 41.1%
  • Yeah Sora is the coolest... Don't know why though.

Votes: 76 58.9%

• Total voters
O

Oberon

Jeez, I kindof wish I put up a "I like both" option... Sorry guys; for making you go insane on the decision...(girls too)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Awards
TwilightMaster said:
Why do you people choose Roxas? He's a stupid moron!
Now, now, Tee Em, I don't want to flame you........but this is based on peoples decisions...what they think..It's not about your opinion...If you have a grudge against Roxas...keep it to yourself D;

I luff Roxas <3

O

Oberon

soraxkairilover said:
Now, now, Tee Em, I don't want to flame you........but this is based on peoples decisions...what they think..It's not about your opinion...If you have a grudge against Roxas...keep it to yourself D;

I luff Roxas <3
It isn't about his opinion, but he is free to state it.

swks26

Awards
well i always wish in the middle of the game you could play as Roxas >< or there is a drive form for it or something ... i like them both

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Awards
Um..kinda hard..uhhhhh

oh well i chose Roxas

O

Oberon

Um, this is just a friendly saying, but I may not have the "Both" option, but you are free to say it.

LadySamurai87

Awards
Roxas all the way. Something about him is just lovable. I think he's much cooler than Sora.

LadySamurai87

Awards
Roxas is just sooo...angsty and has a tragic fate. I just can't help but like him more than Sora.