• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

1 or 2

• OMG Roxas is the coolest and he is the keyblade master that isn't sora.

Votes: 53 41.1%
  • Yeah Sora is the coolest... Don't know why though.

Votes: 76 58.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oberon

I just want to play as Roxas more, since he has a different sword style than sora, and it is a lot more fun sadly.

seb0910

i like roxas better to play as, and he has a better voice and character. but sora is the true keyblade master, contrary to what the roxas poll vote said.

I

Itachi Uchiha

Wow hard decision but i choose........Roxas I like his two keyblades and hes just more cool and collective he just seems like a warrior to me so yeah roxas

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Roxas he was more serious than Sora not trying to crack corny jokes that half the time didn't make sense and, he also had a better story even if it was for 1/16 of the whole game.

G

GodofWar2

Roxas because hes a cool dude and het can get around faster then sora + sora is soft

O

Oberon

TwilightMaster said:
Why do you people choose Roxas? He's a stupid moron!
Well excuse people like me for having opinions, NO spamming please. This is after all, purely based on opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back