• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Oblivion and Oathkeeper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifur

At the end of KH 358/2 Days you see Roxas summon the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper, this is also in the Deep Dive video. I was wondering how he could summon them both? Is it because too many of Sora's memories were in him by then or is it because of another reason?

This seemed the case because when Riku asked him something Roxas answered in a way Sora would, he was very in sync with Sora's memories. Does anybody have any other opinion or guess?

Also, I'm guessing he summoned both of them because those keyblade were basically a representation of Riku (Oblivion) and Kairi (Oathkeeper) I'm guessing.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
when roxas killed xion that kinda awakened roxass hart inside him allowing him to dual weild
why he chose those two? well i guess like you said they were representations of big memories of sora.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
When Roxas killed Xion, his strong need to remember her is what awoken Ven's heart within him and that's what allowed him to dual wield. The reason he wields those two specific blades could very well be due to your interpretation of their meanings.

aweomeness96

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont know why he chose those two specifically, i try not to think to much into it.
just accept their badassness and go on.

Xentus

Its just a sign that sayes that the weilder's heart is strong and they feel it and use all of it. They are like the Keyblades of Heart/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back