• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas-like knight's keyblade has a place for a keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I dont know if anyone has noticed but Roxas-like knight's keyblade has a place for a keychain unlike the other chainless keyblades..

->
DSC04444.jpg

Look the vid for more detailed view.

Also, a part of his keyblade looks like Kingdom Key,most likely a coincidence (since KK is already there and the tall knight picked it up) but i thought to point it out anyway.

-->
DSC04438.jpg

Nothing important but anyway ^-^

randomness: I received my KHIIFM+ copy today :DDD

D

Deleted member 36435

Hmmm, interesting, oh yeah grats on the FM+ you lucky (insert cuss word here), I still have to wait for my dad to order it for me, I hate that he won't let me use the credit cards.

Xhyuri

Hmh, indeed, it is definitely there...

I watched most of the video picture after picture and while at first I wasn't sure, whether it was actually what you claimed it to be, i finally found one screen where it is clear. And yes, the handle indeed bears a certain resemblance to that of the Kingdom key...

To bad though, that it is exactly the one keyblade, which is torn to pieces later on...

What I would want to now more though would be the exact shape of the keychains of the balded man and the dark soldier...

I can unfortunately only make out colour and a vague shape for both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back