• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas is probably BHK's name!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Starmaster said:
no i just use it as an abvrevation since i can't spell that or this so i call them JAP. not japinese

then just say japanese, or devolopment team, because that comment is still very powerful to some people.

RikusDarkHalf

pwn3d to the max said:
then just say japanese, or devolopment team, because that comment is still very powerful to some people.

true very...

yet if he wants to call them that and he says what he means then let him also im amazed a 14 year old knows that

diogo14

Elyric said:
Well if you say so then its true but they could have made a better name oh well

i don't like Roxas... it seems so... so... strange... u know... it doeswn't sound very good to me... just hope you're wrong...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
RikusDarkHalf said:
true very...

yet if he wants to call them that and he says what he means then let him also im amazed a 14 year old knows that

Most people don't I just happen to pay attention to history.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
The japanese subtitles say ロクサス, which is katakana and can be transferred into romaji as ro-ku-sa-su, which is pretty much Roxas. This is the official confirmation for me, from now on I will call him that.

BHK - Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back