• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No flaming posts, okay guys? He has a right to his opinion, he made this thread so he could debate his views, there's nothing wrong with that

cloud and ninja

i think they probably get it.if they are still persistant then we lecture them further to get it through there thick skullz until they bleed.jk.but its enough.to summ it up instead of giving examples.roxass is the nobody there for it is imposibble.enough said.

cloud and ninja

TwilightMaster said:
I dissagree. We only saw him at the beggining and the end of the game. So I really can't say that because we don't know him well enough.
exactly that what i said i while ago.but if you guys really REALLY think about it you'll find out sora lighter and more pure.

Masamune

Big Boss
First let get a few things straight here let me remind u guys that Roxas is an organization member and if he had a purer heart then Sora's he would never join the organization although i do agree that Roxas is better then Sora in some ways but still I think Sora has a purer heart.

dark invader

Okay, to answer the original question, I do think that Roxas is nicer, but not more pure of heart. I think I read somewhere that when Roxas was created, he took part of Sora with him. I think that he took the nicer more kind side of Sora, while Sora was left with everything else. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that that is how it happened. But Sora definately has a purer hearts, theres no doubt about that.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
see? no remorse whatsoever. lets reinact.
Roxas: you dont understand me! no one understands me! i hate you dad! *screams like a girl then swings at diz*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Of course, he tried to decapitate Diz. Diz provoked Roxas, so Roxas of course got angry and tried to defeat the dude he thought was responsible for everything. Roxas hate pales in comparison to Sora because Sora will actually snap at his friends like he did in CoM. And still the fact is, Sora kill count is higher than Roxas. Going by the game, Roxas has only defeated his human-like opponents and not kill them. He had two chances to kill Sora but he didn't take it. Why? Because he's not a merciless killer like Sora. I mean, Sora even takes huge pride in his kills.

If the places were switched and it was Roxas who got his keyblade knocked away, Sora wouldn't have hesitated to slice Roxas apart.

And whoever said Roxas is way more meaner and darker than Sora is definitely false. Roxas is way, WAY more lighter and nicer than Sora. By a mile.

cloud and ninja

King Sora_Strife said:
Of course, he tried to decapitate Diz. Diz provoked Roxas, so Roxas of course got angry and tried to defeat the dude he thought was responsible for everything. Roxas hate pales in comparison to Sora because Sora will actually snap at his friends like he did in CoM. And still the fact is, Sora kill count is higher than Roxas. Going by the game, Roxas has only defeated his human-like opponents and not kill them. He had two chances to kill Sora but he didn't take it. Why? Because he's not a merciless killer like Sora. I mean, Sora even takes huge pride in his kills.

If the places were switched and it was Roxas who got his keyblade knocked away, Sora wouldn't have hesitated to slice Roxas apart.

And whoever said Roxas is way more meaner and darker than Sora is definitely false. Roxas is way, WAY more lighter and nicer than Sora. By a mile.
get it through your thick skull.everything you say is false.sora would have tried to come to a peacful aggrement with diz.and sora has NEVER killed another livving thing.who said he was a merciless killer.and if he got a chance sora would have just knocked roxas down and delcared he won not kill him.so your wrong.END OF THRED.and i think there are many others that would back me up on this.like i would back them up.add a pole to this and see what happens

Puck

You guys aren't seeing the real picture here. Roxas is lighter than Sora. Sora is a merciless killer. Why do you think Diz needed Sora in the first place? He needed a hero who has the same merciless type of thinking as Org. XIII. That's why he needed Sora. Because Sora would show no mercy on Org. XIII the same way Org. XIII doesn't show mercy on anyone else.

It doesn't make Sora bad. It just makes him 10x darker and meaner than Roxas. And I really think you guys are blowing Roxas's little anger spurt out of proportion. Did it ever occur to you guys that he got that little anger from Sora since he was afterall created from Sora? He just has a very, very small amount of that merciless attitude but not enough that it dominates him completely like it does Sora.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Lmao, you are such a HYPOCRIT. You say that it's fine for Roxas to attack when provoked, yet when Riku taunted Sora in Monstro and Sora responded, you say he's a merciless killer? Dude, you need to stop flip-flopping your views, you've done it three times already

As stated before, which you seem to be IGNORING, is that Namine's affect on Sora changed who he was. As stated by Axel, the more Sora lsot memories, the less he was of himself, and the more he was of what Namine intended to make him

Funny how Sora didn't snap at his friends at all in KH2, because he had all his memories, which made him who he was.

Of course, as far as we know, Sora's 'kill count' is higher, because he's been defeating the entire realm of evil! Whilst Roxas was working for the realm of evil, and destroying worlds. Of course we haven't witnesses any of this, because we barely saw any of Roxas's true self, but if he was taking over worlds, then he was killing all the inhabitents of the world. People who were INNOCENT, not RUTHELESS KILLERS like the people Sora is DESTINED to defeat

DiZ didn't need Sora because he was a ruthless killer, he needed him because it was his DESTINY to destroy the EVIL and PROTECT the WORLD OF LIGHT and the INNOCENT. Yen sid said so, Mickey said so, DiZ said so.

If you think that DiZ see's Sora as a ruthless killer, then why the HELL would he tell Roxas to share his HATRED with Sora, because Sora was TOO NICE for his OWN GOOD

What you seem to be ignoring, is that Roxas killed INNOCENT PEOPLE, and destroyed WORLDS. While Sora's DESTINY is to PROTECT the REALM OF LIGHT and those who are INNOCENT, by defeating the EVIL and DARKNESS.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
TheMuffinMan said:
Lmao, you are such a HYPOCRIT. You say that it's fine for Roxas to attack when provoked, yet when Riku taunted Sora in Monstro and Sora responded, you say he's a merciless killer? Dude, you need to stop flip-flopping your views, you've done it three times already

As stated before, which you seem to be IGNORING, is that Namine's affect on Sora changed who he was. As stated by Axel, the more Sora lsot memories, the less he was of himself, and the more he was of what Namine intended to make him

Funny how Sora didn't snap at his friends at all in KH2, because he had all his memories, which made him who he was.

Of course, as far as we know, Sora's 'kill count' is higher, because he's been defeating the entire realm of evil! Whilst Roxas was working for the realm of evil, and destroying worlds. Of course we haven't witnesses any of this, because we barely saw any of Roxas's true self, but if he was taking over worlds, then he was killing all the inhabitents of the world. People who were INNOCENT, not RUTHELESS KILLERS like the people Sora is DESTINED to defeat

DiZ didn't need Sora because he was a ruthless killer, he needed him because it was his DESTINY to destroy the EVIL and PROTECT the WORLD OF LIGHT and the INNOCENT. Yen sid said so, Mickey said so, DiZ said so.

If you think that DiZ see's Sora as a ruthless killer, then why the HELL would he tell Roxas to share his HATRED with Sora, because Sora was TOO NICE for his OWN GOOD

What you seem to be ignoring, is that Roxas killed INNOCENT PEOPLE, and destroyed WORLDS. While Sora's DESTINY is to PROTECT the REALM OF LIGHT and those who are INNOCENT, by defeating the EVIL and DARKNESS.

i completely agree with you muffinman.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
TheMuffinMan said:

Totally agree. King_Sora Strife is a stubborn idiot who needs to get a grip and admit that he was wrong.

Puck

TheMuffinMan said:

I don't think you're getting it. But you have a right to your opinion. And I have right to back up mine.

Okay, first of all, where does it say that Roxas destroyed worlds and killed innocent people. Last I checked, Roxas didn't do much in Org. XIII. He was born then seduced by this evil group. He then left them to find out who he really was. He did not kill or attack innocents. There is no source of info that says such a thing. In all cases, he was provoked into fights.

And as for the Diz situation and Riku situation, there is a giant difference. First of all, Roxas didn't know who Diz was. He wasn't his friend or family member. Diz did however show all the tendencies of a villian. Since Roxas didn't know Diz and Diz wasn't a very friendly guy, he was quick to pull out his weapon and attack. And the main reason he lost his temper was because of that very little essence of hate he got from Sora.

Riku, however, was Sora's friend. Since Sora knew Riku and knew that he was actually a good person, you'd think instead of going for a beat the crap method, he'd try talking first. Yes, Riku taunted him and was provoking him, but unlike the Diz situation, Riku was Sora's FRIEND.

And since he is Sora's friend, Sora should've handled the situation differently than the way he'd handle others. If it didn't work and Riku pulled out his weapon then yeah, Sora should fight back but at least he would've tried to convince his friend, someone he's known for years, out of the darkness first. Instead, Sora draws his weapon first and prepared to beat the hell out of his friend. While Riku taunted, Sora further dents the friendship by turning the rivalry into something far worst. This shows Sora is merciless and that is the way he handles things. Whether your a friend or foe, he'll treat you the same if you're using darkness.

The only reason Diz told Roxas to share his hatred with Sora is because he felt Sora wasn't fully and utterly merciless. He needed to be completely merciless towards his enemies. And since Sora had this tiny amount 'nice' in him, Diz wanted Roxas to give Sora the small amount of hate he had in order to wipe out the small amount of 'nice'. Thus making Sora into even more of a merciless killing machine. Diz needed a person like that to stop the ruthless enemies in Org. XIII. Thankfully, Sora still had that small amount of 'nice'. But the merciless esssence in him completely outweighs all form of nice that he has.

Roxas was always provoked into fights. Sora is sometimes provoked into his fights but unlike Roxas he most of the time ends his fights with a clean kill instead of a simple win. And he really takes pride in killing like Caim does.

So in my opinion, Roxas is lighter, more innocent, and more pure than Sora just like how Namine is WAY lighter, more innocent, and more pure than Kairi.

Oh and Blahmaster, I have a right to my opinion, so don't go calling people an idiot. Why don't you do what The MuffinMan does and counter my opinion instead spouting off silly little insults.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Bull, complete and total bull. You know what, I'm not going to bother posting here anymore, cus this is just plain old spam. You fight for a lost cause in a very n00bish way. You obviously know very little about Kingdom Hearts Two. G'Day.

Puck

Honestly, is it so wrong to think Roxas is lighter than Sora? Is it an offense? Because when I played KH2, I saw Roxas as a lighter character than Sora. I love them both but I felt Sora was darker than Roxas. If that offends you all then good day. I will not continue posting this if it is an offense to others. The last thing I want to do is offend someone and turn this into a deadly flame war.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Agreed. Roxas is a Nobody, thus evil. Sora is the hero of light, thus good

End of discussion, as by your request, I will close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back