• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lab392

how is sora dirty minded? someone pleez answer me , a brutha needs 2 kno!!!

SH_Brat

You know Sora is just starting to act like Riku, right? Riku would be exactly the same if he hadn't given in to Darkness. I noticed that... Sora was different in the last game, but now... He is just turning into another Riku. Lol. I don't know why Kairi likes him better. She just left Riku for another form of himself. That is off topic I guess.
Sora isn't dirty minded!! At least Sora doesn't hate people off the bat like Roxas. Roxas would not hesitate to kill people in cold blood, either, unlike Sora. In Twilight Town, yes, I see you're point, but other than that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
King Sora_Strife said:
After playing the game, I'm going to have to say it. But personality and character wise, I think Roxas is lighter, more pure, and more innocent than Sora. Roxas is always very kind and more humble of a person than Sora.

Sora is always mean, sarcastic, a little rude, very cruel( when he kills, he just kills without remorse) and sometimes very dirty minded. Roxas however is lighter and not as dark as Sora( that's why I like Roxas so much. He's very similiar to the KH1 Sora).

Who else agrees with me?

I actually think quite the opposite. Sora is light-heart, naive, friendly, always willing to help, emotional, and caring for his friends and others. The only thing I saw from Roxas was moodiness, frustration, anger, hate, yelling, complaining, self-doubt and self-pity, and just being an overall spaz

DiZ said it the best, in my opinion, 'Bring some of that hatred over to Sora, Roxas, the boy's too kind for his own good'

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I never really saw that in Roxas. Roxas is more like the light in the darkness. While Sora is the darkness in the light.

Roxas had his spunky moments, but Sora was more murderous than spunky( because when Sora got mad he'd just kill you. The way he killed Luxord was pretty brutal). That's not a bad thing, I just kind of noticed that Roxas seemed more innocent and lighter than Sora. Personality wise anyway.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
What about the way Roxas beat Axel, and when Axel 'died' in front of him he merely shrugged it off and kept walking? Or when he killed the Nobody without remorse just as Sora killed the Heartless?

Luxord was clearly evil, he had taken Sora's friends and made them disappear to who-knows-where, and then charged at Sora attempting to kill him. The only way to get his friends back was to defeat him, so you will think less of Sora for doing all he had to do in order to save his 4 best friends lives?

Whilst Roxas, on the other hand, 'killed' his own best friend, Axel, and then attempted to kill his other self, Sora?

When did Sora just up and kill someone? The only time I recal even seeing Sora angry was when The King jumped in Xemnas' portal at the 1000 heartless war, and all Sora did was drop to the ground and bang his fists into the dirt a couple times.

Roxas on the other hand, whenever hge got angry he yelled loudly, screamed, attacked Nobody, destroyed an entire computer system, and attempted to kill Ansem the Wise.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
TheMuffinMan said:
What about the way Roxas beat Axel, and when Axel 'died' in front of him he merely shrugged it off and kept walking? Or when he killed the Nobody without remorse just as Sora killed the Heartless?

Luxord was clearly evil, he had taken Sora's friends and made them disappear to who-knows-where, and then charged at Sora attempting to kill him. The only way to get his friends back was to defeat him, so you will think less of Sora for doing all he had to do in order to save his 4 best friends lives?

Whilst Roxas, on the other hand, 'killed' his own best friend, Axel, and then attempted to kill his other self, Sora?

When did Sora just up and kill someone? The only time I recal even seeing Sora angry was when The King jumped in Xemnas' portal at the 1000 heartless war, and all Sora did was drop to the ground and bang his fists into the dirt a couple times.

Roxas on the other hand, whenever hge got angry he yelled loudly, screamed, attacked Nobody, destroyed an entire computer system, and attempted to kill Ansem the Wise.

yeah thats true roxas had a bit of a temper problem and he did 'kill' his best friend while riku and sora have fought quite a few times but sora never killed him

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Whoah whoah whoah, did you hit your head while playing this game? Sora is farrr more light-hearted than Roxas could ever be. Roxas was always mad and whacking stuff, while Sora was usually calm. Replay the game pally, you got everything mixed up.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
TheMuffinMan said:

Okay, Roxas didn't kill Axel and Roxas knew it. That's why he shrugged it off.

Sora enjoys fighting and killing that's why Diz needed him. Roxas fought because he had to and whenever he did fight and he always tried to defeat his opponents not kill them. For instance, he knocked Sora's keyblade away and instead of going for a killing blow, he just aimed his blade at Sora and kept Sora in one spot. Sora on the other hand went for a pure killing stroke instead of a disarming attack.

Sora doesn't try to defeat or disarm his opponent but straight up kill them. Plus he is a lot more hateful and mean than Roxas. Roxas may yell angrily, but Sora instead of yelling just destroys you. Roxas is more quiet, calm, and has this pure innocent vibe about him. Sora is wild, sarcastic, mischevious, mean, and is downright vicious when he fights somebody.

Roxas= light in the dark
Sora= dark in the light

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Um..ok from my point of view I agree with both King Sora_Strife and TMM...I dont think one is more pure or lighter because obviously it could be seen as different things to different people.Roxas for me was mad and showed no remorse...but Sora can do the same thing but he does it to his enemies...Roxas did this to his friend Axel.(this is the part I agree with TMM) Sora would never betray his friend but to me that doesnt mean he is any lighter or purer than Roxas, Both of them show no remorse to whoever they are fighting..it basically "kill" or be "killed" to both of them.

The thing about the Org for me is Sora never once tried to help them become whole again without stealing peoples hearts(what I mean is he never attempted to change them from doing the "evil" things they did) To me it shows that Sora is violent to his enemies and thinks nothing of them except to but a stop to whatever they are doing with out thinking of another alternative this is part I agree with King Sora_Strife on...especially when he fought Roxas Sora automatically went for the kill simply because Roxas was his opponent and was wearing an Org coat meaning in Sora's mind either I kill him or he kills me...I think this is just natural warrior instinct that Sora has..but then again this is just a video game so i'm not sure if that rule applies

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
Sora enjoys fighting and killing that's why Diz needed him. Roxas fought because he had to and whenever he did fight and he always tried to defeat his opponents not kill them. For instance, he knocked Sora's keyblade away and instead of going for a killing blow, he just aimed his blade at Sora and kept Sora in one spot. Sora on the other hand went for a pure killing stroke instead of a disarming attack.

The thing about the Org for me is Sora never once tried to help them become whole again without stealing peoples hearts(what I mean is he never attempted to change them from doing the "evil" things they did) To me it shows that Sora is violent to his enemies and thinks nothing of them except to but a stop to whatever they are doing with out thinking of another alternative this is part I agree with King Sora_Strife on...especially when he fought Roxas Sora automatically went for the kill simply because Roxas was his opponent and was wearing an Org coat meaning in Sora's mind either I kill him or he kills me...I think this is just natural warrior instinct that Sora has..but then again this is just a video game so i'm not sure if that rule applies

Actually, Diz never wanted Sora because he "enjoys fighting and killing". I won't even have to explain it or rewrite it, Diz says it all:
DiZ: To half of Sora, of course. You reside in darkness. What I need is someone who can move about the realm of light and destroy Organization XIII.
DiZ: You should share some of that hatred with Sora. He's far too nice for his own good.

There we go. And Roxas never meant to kill Sora I think, but he thought he had the battle in his hands. Why would he need to deal a blow when he thinks he won?

Anyway, think of Sora's position for a moment. You're in some place (you're mind, let's say), somebody in an Org. cloak (the people who have been trying to kill you) appears, and you say "Who are you?" (without attacking yet). The dude suddenly says "Someone from the dark", and charges at you with 2 keyblades. Now what are you suppose to do? Stand there? No, of course not. So you fight back. Sora is holding back a bit, to see if he's Riku and all, and asks it. The unknown guy responds with, "Riku? I defeated a Riku once." So now, you're best friend met the guy and he's probably hurt, but how are you to know? Then he charges at you again. Sora doesn't know what Roxas is thinking, so naturally he assumes the unknown was trying to do him in. At the end, he's pointing a sharp keyblade at your face, and you're pissed. You have another part of your power that you haven't used, and so you do, and slash him. Okay, he's not dead, but he's hurt.

Yep, Sora is definitely a mindless killer. Hmm. And a killing blow is when, you know, the blow actually kills you or makes you unconscious.

And how can Sora change the Org. from their "evil" ways, if they don't even lay off and let him? He's been on that mindset that Nobodies can't feel and don't exist also too.....and they don't, according to Xemnas, except maybe Roxas or Naminé. The Org. are the ones attacking him constantly, the only one I think who didn't directly was Axel. If Sora was violent, why would he put that sad face after "killing" Saix? If he was mean, he wouldn't put that kind of look for him. Sora said some things to Demyx, but he had his orders (in a paper) and if Sora wouldn't budge, to attack him (maybe it would have worked if he stopped calling Sora "Roxas", and actually try to make sense). Sora just thought the guy was queer, and can't blame him really. One Org. member was doing hell in POTC and trying to sink the ship he was in with CANON BOMBS, another member was in Beast's Castle making Beast suffer and taking that rose, the other was playing cards and trapped his friends, one was throwing hand darts at him out of nowhere (was it arrows?), etc. The Org. weren't exactly playing peace makers either.

They asked for it, really. Whether it was because of him, or for Roxas being a traitor.

Sora does have his bit of darkness, but who doesn't? Except the Princesses Of Heart.

So no, I don't agree that Roxas is more lighter, purer, and less mean than Sora. For goodness sakes! The kid wanted to see SANTA CLAUS. He freakin' did a gay circle jerk when he woke up and saw Donald and Goofy, while laughing. Not to mention he's silly half the time. He's more aggresive, a bit arrogant, but not to the point where he's heartless to his enemies, unless they endanger him or the people he cares about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back