• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanbryan

Remember in the old mansion basement when Roxas tells Diz "Who are you telling that to?" and Diz replies with "To the other half of Soras heart ofcourse"
Isn't that proof that roxas does have a heart.
since the other half of soras heart is vens.

SuperSailorEarth

KH2 seems so contradictory to th rest of the series now since DiZ/Ansem seems to know more than we thought? And on another note, we STILL have no origins as to the Mansion in Twilight Town, or why Roxas was born there. BBS didn't answer near as much as it needed to...

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
KH2 seems so contradictory to the rest of the series now since DiZ/Ansem seems to know more than we thought?
It still doesn't look like DiZ thought Roxas had a heart at this point. He continued to denied that Roxas had feelings. He scoffed at the idea that Roxas felt Sora after being defeated by Riku. He solely saw him as a nobody and unfit to exist. If Diz thought Roxas had emotions and feelings, you'd think he would have treated him better.
And on another note, we STILL have no origins as to the Mansion in Twilight Town
Do we really need it? It might just be an old Mansion that was made the laboratory of the once banished ruler of Radient Garden. Considering we know nothing about it before Ansem got there, it's past might not be important at all. I mean the only reason it even became an important part of the plot was because Ansem set up his lab there.
or why Roxas was born there.
Well, I don't remember learning Roxas was born at the mansion, but he was born in Twilight Town. If anything, they had him born there as it was abandoned. I mean it wouldn't be the best thing to have him just poof out of nowhere in a populated area.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Do we really need it? It might just be an old Mansion that was made the laboratory of the once banished ruler of Radient Garden. Considering we know nothing about it before Ansem got there, it's past might not be important at all. I mean the only reason it even became an important part of the plot was because Ansem set up his lab there.
i dont but thats jsut me XD

It still doesn't look like DiZ thought Roxas had a heart at this point. He continued to denied that Roxas had feelings. He scoffed at the idea that Roxas felt Sora after being defeated by Riku. He solely saw him as a nobody and unfit to exist. If Diz thought Roxas had emotions and feelings, you'd think he would have treated him better.
i doubt it since diz hated the nobodies so much.

Well, I don't remember learning Roxas was born at the mansion, but he was born in Twilight Town. If anything, they had him born there as it was abandoned. I mean it wouldn't be the best thing to have him just poof out of nowhere in a populated area.
yeah the vid where xemnas found roxas in front of the mansion, soon after his creation.
not that it matters.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
yeah the video where xemnas found roxas in front of the mansion, soon after his creation.
not that it matters.
Well if I recall, Axel was the original person who found Roxas and talked him into joining the organization. Before then Roxas wandered through the town and first became familiar with Hayner and Co. After Roxas agreed he then went to the mansion and was given his new name. I mean, if you think about it, it wouldn't make sense for Xemnas to just be randomly in Twilight Town. I remember seeing Roxas staring at the twilight gang's ice cream while he's in his normal clothes only to have Axel come up to him and put his arm on his shoulder.

A

Azrael

Remember in the old mansion basement when Roxas tells Diz "Who are you telling that to?" and Diz replies with "To the other half of Soras heart ofcourse"
Isn't that proof that roxas does have a heart.
since the other half of soras heart is vens.

Roxas has no heart. He merely looks like Sora because Sora's heart contains a piece of Ven's.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well if I recall, Axel was the original person who found Roxas and talked him into joining the organization. Before then Roxas wandered through the town and first became familiar with Hayner and Co. After Roxas agreed he then went to the mansion and was given his new name. I mean, if you think about it, it wouldn't make sense for Xemnas to just be randomly in Twilight Town. I remember seeing Roxas staring at the twilight gang's ice cream while he's in his normal clothes only to have Axel come up to him and put his arm on his shoulder.
damn ur memorys worst tahn mine, u dont remember the begining of days when xemnas walks up to roxas in front of the mansion and gives him his name?

Roxas: *looks at name* 'roxas'
Xemnas: 'thats right the new you'

then the scene ur talking about comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back